600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

Off Season Changes

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Off Season Changes

what are we all planing for some winter upgrades, modifications, etc.?

im going to be picking up some sliders, SS brake lines, aftermarket pads and maybe a power programer and exhaust. Wont be a few months until i put them on, but im building the list now.

Old 11-04-2007, 02:35 PM
Banned
Default RE: Off Season Changes

holey!! I cant imagine riding in -40 deg. C with wind and snow blowing..

Old 11-04-2007, 11:19 PM

well lets see where do i start... thinking "thinking" about getting a cage powdercoated or painted to match the white, powdercoating black the rearsets, passenger pegs, levers (untill i get my pazzo shorty's) painting the windscreen color matched white with silver stripe in the middle, SS brake lines, blue l.e.d. light pods on it with variable flash and pulse ect., what else buying a new front tire, maybe upgrading to full exhaust since i already have the slip on, PC III, ummm thats all i can think of right now... i know im not gonna have the money to do it all but this winter but those are my "goals" to get done... hey you gott dream big right???

chace

Old 11-05-2007, 12:32 AM
Banned

oOOOoo ok, Im a retard..i was thinking somthing else..ha-ha.

Ok, yea I just ordered comp werks fend elimenator, gonna do the HID dealie, and the flushmount turn signals.totally need new tyres..both front and rear...might do db shield, and ss brake lines...meh...I have to balance beteween my bike and truck you know...truck needs JDM headlamps, HID, lift, tyres..sooooo, gonna have to flip a coin.

Old 11-05-2007, 08:17 AM

I'm definately getting a steering damper. Not sure what brand to go with yet, still doing some research. I'm also going to try and get a set of gold Sato Racing rear sets and SS braided brake lines.

Oh and if I can scrape up the cash, my bike will be hitting the streets next spring with a fresh coat of paint.

Old 11-05-2007, 12:21 PM

Going to go with Pilot Powers all the way around, FE, 5K or 6K HIDs, Proton Signals, and lastly my plastictail section. Wish me luck.

Old 11-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Banned

Helibars.

I really don't have too many twisties near here, and most, if not all my riding is better suited for a cruiser. So, instead of getting a new bike (and risking hating it), I'm am gonna keep the F4i since it really is close to being perfect for what I am doing and what my needs are.

Old 11-06-2007, 06:05 AM

i am taking the wiring harness out and stripping down every un necessary wire for the track bike like headlights, signals etc

Old 11-06-2007, 11:53 AM

I'll be redoing my flushmount wiring (go for solder and shrinkwrap instead of butt connectors and crimping with tape), maybe finally get my slipon exhaust... then debate if I want to install my fender eliminatior or keep it stock out back. (Will depend on how the new exhaust fits). Oh, and get a leather jacket... last year was cold enough with just my mesh jacket.

Quick Reply: Off Season Changes