600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

Need Help

Old 11-16-2007, 01:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help

I ride an 06 600rr and just picked up a PCIII, Velocity stacks, K&N air filter...and the bike already has two bros slip on pipe.I'm pretty new to the PCIII thing and was looking at maps and dont see anything with two bros/vstacks/or k&n air filter....not sure what map should be used or what. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Old 11-16-2007, 01:17 PM
Default RE: Need Help

Get it pro tuned. there should be a dynojet center near you. i know you can look that info up on their site. otherwise call around to some of the performance shops and ask them if they do it, and if not who.

you'll be disappointed if you just download a map.

Old 11-16-2007, 01:26 PM

ORIGINAL: knightslugger

Get it pro tuned. there should be a dynojet center near you. i know you can look that info up on their site. otherwise call around to some of the performance shops and ask them if they do it, and if not who.

Thanks! There is a dyno shop a few miles down the road, ill have to check with them and see whats up.Thanks for the help. After getting all of this i would hate to not get some atleast decent results. Total Changes are PCIII,V-Stacks, K&N air filter, and 520 chain/sprocket goin +4 in the rear. How much of a difference is all of that honestly going to make? Very noticable or just alittle more pop on the throttle??

Old 11-16-2007, 04:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Stockrocket

ORIGINAL: knightslugger

Thanks! There is a dyno shop a few miles down the road, ill have to check with them and see whats up. Thanks for the help. After getting all of this i would hate to not get some atleast decent results. Total Changes are PCIII,V-Stacks, K&N air filter, and 520 chain/sprocket goin +4 in the rear. How much of a difference is all of that honestly going to make? Very noticable or just alittle more pop on the throttle??
V-Stacks will only get you power at the very top of your RPM range. the K&N, i donno... 1 HP? 520 chain probably 1 HP... sprocket size 0 HP (just gonna make you accelerate faster, no effect on Output HP. your top speed has been reduced though).

i say at the very top probably 3 hp, but down low in your 5-8k range probably 4 or 5 hp.

Search this Thread