600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

mods over winter break (09 rr)

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 08:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mods over winter break (09 rr)

Alright guys. Just picked this phoenix up for 6300 bucks and its completely stock besides flush mounts. What I plan on doing if funds permit, smoked wind screen, frame slider install, smoked tail light, toce exhaust, and to make my own eliminater kit. The one thing I hate is the undertail of the bike and how open it is. I plan on hiding most of the exhaust intergrating the taillight, and mounting the license plate to it. I know some one with a vacuum press so I just have to buy the plastic ( eff'ING expensive), and take some measurements. What's really left to do?

Old 09-08-2011, 06:46 PM

suspension,tires, braided brake lines,brakes

Old 09-09-2011, 01:52 PM
October 2011 ROTM

The list goes on and on. It all depends what you want to do and how deep your pockets are. You can do shorty levers, different rearsets, wave rotors, brake lines, halos, audi lights, solo sowl, marchesini wheels, rim tape...

Last edited by R Dub; 09-09-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:07 PM

It also depends on what your going for. Are you wanting it to stick out more by looks? or are you wanting more performance?

For looks you can always upgrade your headlight or add HID bulbs. New exhaust system. Brake lines as the guy mentioned above(i would suggest spiegler) Sprocket upgrade. Powder coat the rims.

Integrated turn signals with the taillight(if not already)

Can always do a wire tuck.

Like R Dub said, the list goes on

Old 11-23-2011, 11:42 PM

why dont you line your bike in fur

Old 11-24-2011, 07:16 AM
Old 11-24-2011, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by philthethrillohio
why dont you line your bike in fur

haha priceless

Old 11-25-2011, 02:57 PM

Name:  JirK4.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  49.6 KB

lol idk whats funny, the fact that this bike is wrapped in fur or the fact that he ACTUALLY wrapped his bike in fur!

That made my day...

Old 12-26-2011, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by itsme71190
Alright guys. Just picked this phoenix up for 6300 bucks and its completely stock besides flush mounts. What I plan on doing if funds permit, smoked wind screen, frame slider install, smoked tail light, toce exhaust, and to make my own eliminater kit. The one thing I hate is the undertail of the bike and how open it is. I plan on hiding most of the exhaust intergrating the taillight, and mounting the license plate to it. I know some one with a vacuum press so I just have to buy the plastic ( eff'ING expensive), and take some measurements. What's really left to do?
Same goes with me mate it's the winter in the uk now and I'm currently keeping my self busy buy adding some nicer mods to my bike, I've done a good thing by asking for Xmas from my family mods which I wanted so on Xmas day every time I opened a present it was a new part for my bike which got me smiling every time! You should have seen my face when I eventually opened a present from a distant relative and it was a shampoo set( I have no hair) not impressed by the tatty Xmas presents I used to get every Xmas!

So far I've managed to receive
new front indicators led smoked,
Shorty black levers (eBay)
Rear tail light with integrated indicators
New rim tape
New brake lines front and back
New race petrol cap black quich release no key
Led strip lights for underneath main lights
New belly pan stickers
New rear Pirelli tyre
Samco hose set in red
New oil. ( loved opening this present) people were so confused why I asked for this!
Smoked windscreen
Led side light
Crash bungs set
Oil, brake fluid and rear fluid chrome cbr rr caps.
Gear indi
Tank pads
Looking forward to adding the rest of my presents over the few days picture will follow.....

Old 12-26-2011, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by itsme71190
Found thease undertrays you might like from eBay item numbers

Quick Reply: mods over winter break (09 rr)