600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

Mirrors??

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mirrors??

I am in the prosses of trying to get my bike back together and wanted to find some sharp aftermarket mirrors. Any suggestions? I have searched hi and low but nothing.... I was hoping for chrome.

Old 01-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Default RE: Mirrors??

only chrome ones i know of are pig spotters... but they're @ss ugly... got mine from speedzilla.com... but that was because i wanted signal mirrors... Kinda look like bunny ears though...

Old 01-05-2006, 10:47 PM
Retired Administrator

Sweet... I've been thinking about signal mirrors. Yours look great. Holy crap... just looked $160.

Old 01-06-2006, 12:54 AM

love the yellow!!! Not to sure about the signal mirrors....would like to get rid of the big huge front/rear blinkers tho....SO its an option! Thanks for the PIC!!

Old 01-06-2006, 01:14 AM

Hey orange Im suprised ya did not ask me what i think. Just so happens I bought a set of mirrors. they are not really the best mirrors for viewing from side to side traffic but my shoulders are to bold to see out of the mirrors anyway so here is the link of the oners that i got. I got them in black powder coated and they look pretty sweet on the model bikes cant wait to get them on mine. I know they make them in chrome and so on and so fourth. Let me know what ya think as soon as i get mine i will post pics. Lata bro
here is the ebay link they are alittle cheaper here then the actual web site that makes them. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CBR60...0914QQtcZphoto

Old 01-06-2006, 04:04 AM

just a note, the reason I went with mine, meh they look pretty good, was that I didn't want to take off the whole front end for track days... now i just take off the mirrors... and I'm done... no removing the whole cowl for a track day.. makes prep a lot easier.

speedzilla also makes another style that look more like the factory ones with a straight line blinker... but i liked the ones i got the best... and yes... they're damn expensive, and they're italian, so they take forever to get here... mine were on order since october, didn't get em till december.

Old 01-06-2006, 07:13 AM
Retired Mod

ORIGINAL: Truckie973

Hey orange Im suprised ya did not ask me what i think. Just so happens I bought a set of mirrors. they are not really the best mirrors for viewing from side to side traffic but my shoulders are to bold to see out of the mirrors anyway so here is the link of the oners that i got. I got them in black powder coated and they look pretty sweet on the model bikes cant wait to get them on mine. I know they make them in chrome and so on and so fourth. Let me know what ya think as soon as i get mine i will post pics. Lata bro
here is the ebay link they are alittle cheaper here then the actual web site that makes them. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CBR60...0914QQtcZphoto
i too bought the pig spotters. as far as mirrors go, they are not worth a ****. they are non adjustable and too small and inward to see anything. but they are mirrors and make you legal. i went with them for the sleek look and the legality after a ticket for running with block-offs. and its not any cheaper to buy them from ebay. buy it now for $89.99 with a $10 shipping charge. the company sells them for $100 with free shipping.

Old 01-06-2006, 05:30 PM

I dont like pig spotters. I want some nice looking full functional mirrors in chrome if possible.

Old 01-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Retired Mod

ORIGINAL: BlindinOrange

I dont like pig spotters. I want some nice looking full functional mirrors in chrome if possible.
don't know how functional they are, but i found some cool looking chrome mirrors that might be what you are looking for.

Old 01-08-2006, 10:44 AM

I got some nice Carbon ones on ebay.

Quick Reply: Mirrors??