600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

help!! layed down my 2007 cbr

Old 08-12-2007, 01:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help!! layed down my 2007 cbr

I layed down my 2007 pearl white cbr 600. I am new to bikes so I don't know where to go to get genuine honda parts. The bike is fine..
The side fairing and front fairing is damage and the right turn signals is broken. My questions is where can I go to order the fairings. Can I get it in pearl white with all the strippings like the origianl manufacturer. I want to replace/rebuild my bike back to its orginal look if possible. Can anyone hep this newbie? Where and how much does it cost? Thank a lot

Old 08-12-2007, 01:55 AM
Default RE: help!! layed down my 2007 cbr

ihighsided and broke my collarbone when i put downmy pearl white 07 but i had a full r and g crash kit on it. i damaged the mirror both indicators and scraped the tail unit the crash protectors saved everything. i bought my replacements from the honda dealer were i bought my bike i live in england and it cost me in your money about 78 dollars for mirror 400 dollars for tail unit and i bought led indicators and replaced all 4 for the same price as 2 honda ones. it will probably be cheaper for your bits over there as everything is more expensive over here[:@]

Old 08-13-2007, 09:22 PM

if the damage isnt that bad.... just leave it... if its only a few scrapes... cause if this is your first bike... you might fall again *not saying it in a bad way at all*....

but if you must... www.ronayers.com and find the part number you are looking for in the microfiche. and copy and paste it to www.servicehonda.com since they have better prices than ron ayers..

and yea.. you will have the stripes and everything with the fairing..... and about the turn signals... look into getting flushmounts... dont spend money on getting the stocks ones again. you probably will like the way the flush mounts look.

and price... for the fairings.. for my f4 a brand new one is around $370

Old 08-14-2007, 02:31 PM

ebay
go to ebay and find the parts from another one that has been laid down

thats another 07
they seem to be going down at a faster rate than other years

Old 08-14-2007, 03:09 PM

ORIGINAL: bigjoe87865

if the damage isnt that bad.... just leave it... if its only a few scrapes... cause if this is your first bike... you might fall again *not saying it in a bad way at all*....

but if you must... www.ronayers.com and find the part number you are looking for in the microfiche. and copy and paste it to www.servicehonda.com since they have better prices than ron ayers..

and yea.. you will have the stripes and everything with the fairing..... and about the turn signals... look into getting flushmounts... dont spend money on getting the stocks ones again. you probably will like the way the flush mounts look.

and price... for the fairings.. for my f4 a brand new one is around $370
=++1

Old 08-14-2007, 03:41 PM

Check out www.powersportspro.com and you can order part through their parts diagrams.

Old 08-16-2007, 09:21 PM

Service honda is the cheapest I found for replacing anything. Most places the front upper cowling(nose) is over $600 at service hond its somewhere around $400.

I'm in the process of repairing my '05after I was hit by some jackass and his POS chevy lumina.

Old 08-18-2007, 08:09 AM

ORIGINAL: tomp

Service honda is the cheapest I found for replacing anything. Most places the front upper cowling(nose) is over $600 at service hond its somewhere around $400.

I'm in the process of repairing my '05after I was hit by some jackass and his POS chevy lumina.
insurance isnt taking care of it?

Old 09-05-2007, 11:11 AM

I also have an 07, and I recommend ebay for the parts. Thus far I've been lucky enough to keep the shiny side up. As for the signals, I highly recommend replacing with flush mounts. I got Hotbodies (smoke) and they look incredible. If you do that, I want to warn you to fit the new ones in the holes in the fairing because they only go in one way, so you may have to swap the way the wiring is run into where the bolt post is to hold it onto the fairing. If you put it on backwards, it looks funny and one side sticks out really bad.

Old 09-05-2007, 12:44 PM

ORIGINAL: baxsom

thats another 07
they seem to be going down at a faster rate than other years

i was gonna say the same thing, soon 'downed 07' threads will be more plentiful than 'whats best exhaust for my bike' threads

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: help!! layed down my 2007 cbr