600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

f4i retrofitting

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 11:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default f4i retrofitting

so i bought a retrofit Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (H1) - Complete Retrofit Kits from The Retrofit Source Inc

i called them before i purchased it, told them what it was for, and the guy was very confident in saying that this was the complete kit that i needed.

it arrived extremely quickly, and i got off work tonight with it at my door. i've been antsy about getting this thing installed all day, BUT IT CAME WITH ABSOLUTELY NO INSTRUCTIONS!!!!

now, i'm not an idea. most of the time i can figure out "o this plug fits here" and the power and grounds. but i've got 2 ballasts with 1 male adapter, and 2 female adapters among many many things. as far as i can tell, the wiring harness doesnt even plug into my stock wiring harness.

is there any help or wiring how to? as long as i can get it wired up, i'm confident in fitting them into the headlight assembly.

Old 02-25-2012, 06:55 AM
Retired Super Moderator - At large E=MC2
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This is from the FAQ's page on the web-site you posted. Try cruising through there
and see if that gives you the info you're needing.

Documents are downloadable in the TRS Product Support forum at www.HiDPlanet.com.
You can also contact us via email for electronic versions of our instruction sheets.

This was a quicky fix to your question, so if it doesn't work for you, feel free to come back here for more assistance. ;-)

Ern