Dyna Beads!!!!!????? - CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

Dyna Beads!!!!!?????

  #1  
Old 05-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Piranha's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 104
Question Dyna Beads!!!!!?????

Tire Balancing Products

Dyna Beads look interesting. You woundnt have to have weights put on your rim and you wouldn't have to pay to balance your wheel. Seems like a good idea. Who have used Dyna Beads and what are your thoughts on them??????
 
  #2  
Old 05-11-2012, 11:54 PM
nickp123's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 806
Default

I planned on buying those for when i get my new tires put on. Some people on here use them and say theyre great plus they seem like one less thing to have to worry about, just dump em in and youre set. And +1 to not having weights stuck to your wheels. f thaatttt.
 
  #3  
Old 05-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Piranha's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 104
Default

Originally Posted by nickp123 View Post
I planned on buying those for when i get my new tires put on. Some people on here use them and say theyre great plus they seem like one less thing to have to worry about, just dump em in and youre set. And +1 to not having weights stuck to your wheels. f thaatttt.
Yeah I'm thinking about doing this too. Just would like to hear some feedback. Their website says you can hear them rolling around at slower speeds....I wonder how loud that is???
 
  #4  
Old 05-12-2012, 01:41 PM
jeffjones's Avatar
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Posts: 1,564
Default

Originally Posted by Piranha View Post
Yeah I'm thinking about doing this too. Just would like to hear some feedback. Their website says you can hear them rolling around at slower speeds....I wonder how loud that is???
You could her them MAYBE if you put your ear to the tire as it was rolling.
I had them in my lat set of tires and they seemed to work fine.

Word of advise, Let the shop know they are in your tire before they take it off, I told the guy at the counter and I guess he didn't mention it to the mechanic and he spilt them everywhere.
 
  #5  
Old 05-12-2012, 03:19 PM
chainstretcher's Avatar
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Conyers, GA
Posts: 6,908
Default

They work fantastic to 228mph ...
 
  #6  
Old 05-15-2012, 01:17 AM
Piranha's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 104
Default

Originally Posted by chainstretcher View Post
They work fantastic to 228mph ...
Really!?!? Come on seriousness only plz.
 
  #7  
Old 05-15-2012, 06:27 AM
chainstretcher's Avatar
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Conyers, GA
Posts: 6,908
Default

Originally Posted by Piranha View Post
Really!?!? Come on seriousness only plz.
I've used balance beads for years. Two bikes ago I built a turbo Busa with 305 ponies at the wheel. The beads work absolutely fine to 228mph. Seriously ...
 
  #9  
Old 05-15-2012, 07:20 AM
Shadow's Avatar
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Mud hut, Zululand
Posts: 11,615
Default

I'm told they work well BUT there are some unscrupulous traders out there who sell things they SAY are Dyna Beads, but aren't.
Make sure you get the genuine article.
 
  #10  
Old 05-15-2012, 03:54 PM
Piranha's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 104
Default

Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I'm told they work well BUT there are some unscrupulous traders out there who sell things they SAY are Dyna Beads, but aren't.
Make sure you get the genuine article.
Got them directly off of http://www.innovativebalancing.com/index.php
 

Last edited by Piranha; 05-15-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dyna Beads!!!!!?????


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.