600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

angel eyes what is the point??

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 09:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default angel eyes what is the point??

ok i have hid headlights and i was looking to add angel eyes, i don't really get what they are. i though they were acual head light but i guess there some kind of illuminante ring?? whats the point?? you won't be able to see it once my hid are turned on.. any explanation would be appreciated

Old 03-13-2011, 09:57 PM

lol dude it's for bike nights and show's, people love the LED's and all that cool stuff that makes the moto look "COOL"

I got my storbes on my moto for some reason's I can't say here.. ahahahahah

Dude listen I had the daytime running light on also but what I did was just take the bulb out
of the day time running light out and now I can turn my strobes on without the light being in the way.... ahahhaah works like a charm

Old 03-13-2011, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by jasonb
lol dude it's for bike nights and show's, people love the LED's and all that cool stuff that makes the moto look "COOL"

Not everyone likes them....

I personally think lights and stuff like that are for a completely different type of sportbike crowd. I have really strong opinions about it so I'll keep my mouth shut because I'll probably end up offended a lot of guys here on the forum, LOL

Old 03-13-2011, 10:05 PM

yea i understand stobes for a good time shall we say, but then when u want to run you got to put bulbs back in, so basically all the angel eyes is good for is if i took out my hid bulbs?? haha sound like a hassel..

Old 03-13-2011, 10:07 PM

or i'd have to run a new switch off my battery for when the bike is off i could have them glowing i guess???

Old 03-13-2011, 11:28 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

in cars they use them as parking lights, most of us just have old orange lights. on bikes its a same concept, and to make your bike look different and cool.

Old 03-14-2011, 08:52 AM
Registered Users

If you buy one of the hid/angel eyes combos can the angel eyes be daytime running lights? Or are thr hids always on? OR is there a way to control them seprately possibly?

I was gonna get some for my bike but if i cant ever see them idk

Old 03-15-2011, 03:03 PM

yea i don't know i'm just scrappin the idea, i don't need them just for when i'm parked.. my bike is good lookin enough

Old 03-15-2011, 03:11 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

i think they run of off your running lights. but you can set it up as you please. you can make them just parking lights running it of off the battery with a switch, or you can make them your running lights.

Old 03-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Can't really call LEDs all glam. Here in PA they're legal while riding to provide rider visibility. And I'm extremely visible at night with my LEDs on.

Now having them breathing, flashing or cycling thru the colors is pure ego. Breathe mode in blue goes with the blue of my bike rather well

Quick Reply: angel eyes what is the point??