600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

About exhausts, which brand?

Old 02-28-2006, 08:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default About exhausts, which brand?

Well, I'm looking for an exhaust for my 03 cbr600 rr, but which brand?, I want to be loud but not too loud, money? how about not more than $ 500.00 and is there any web with sound clips of them?

Tks.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5164/0CD0A0E2E54F4FAD98CBFD47C9CFED8D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Default RE: About exhausts, which brand?

Look at the Yoshi RS-5. Plenty loud but not overboard. Got mine around $320. You can definitely get them cheaper if you shop around.

Old 02-28-2006, 10:12 PM

here you go bro:

Pipe Sounds

you should be able to get just about any slip-on you want for $500...check out the sponsors on here...TOTALLY hooked me up on my 2-Bros

Old 02-28-2006, 10:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i love my hindle, nice and throaty at idle and acceleration, but it quiets down once your out cruising.

Old 02-28-2006, 11:34 PM
Retired Administrator

Yoshi RS5 looks great, but if you want it this year.... don't hold your breath. They are having problems with suppliers for carbon fiber applications. I've been waiting since Christmas (no joke) for mine and decided to switch to the two brothers M2h.... the closest thing I could find to the RS5. I'm starting to think it looks a little better now... and not that many people have them. Except for CJ, that assclown had to go and buy one just like the one I ordered without asking for my permission first. Kinda rude if you ask me... maybe he and I should meet in the playground after school and settle this like boys.... wait a minute, he's bigger than me... never mind.

Did I get off topic? I'm famous for that. The sound clips don't do the exhaust any justice, you have to hear them in person. I can say that most people say D&D are extremely loud.

Old 03-01-2006, 04:31 AM
L8X

devilbikes.com have sound clips of their exhausts

Old 03-01-2006, 04:49 AM

ORIGINAL: doncollins

Yoshi RS5 looks great, but if you want it this year.... don't hold your breath. They are having problems with suppliers for carbon fiber applications. I've been waiting since Christmas (no joke) for mine and decided to switch to the two brothers M2h.... the closest thing I could find to the RS5. I'm starting to think it looks a little better now... and not that many people have them. Except for CJ, that assclown had to go and buy one just like the one I ordered without asking for my permission first. Kinda rude if you ask me... maybe he and I should meet in the playground after school and settle this like boys.... wait a minute, he's bigger than me... never mind.

Did I get off topic? I'm famous for that. The sound clips don't do the exhaust any justice, you have to hear them in person. I can say that most people say D&D are extremely loud.
If I recall I BOUGHT mine first and have installed now for almost a month....come to think of it....I haven't seen any pics in your gallery with that pipe on your bike.....

things that make you go hhhhhmmmmmmmm

oh yeah..............Love my 2-Bros...if you want, just give me a yell on the cell and I'll start her up for ya (541) 543-7333

Old 03-01-2006, 08:40 AM

ORIGINAL: cjbettis

ORIGINAL: doncollins

If I recall I BOUGHT mine first and have installed now for almost a month....come to think of it....I haven't seen any pics in your gallery with that pipe on your bike.....

things that make you go hhhhhmmmmmmmm

oh yeah..............Love my 2-Bros...if you want, just give me a yell on the cell and I'll start her up for ya (541) 543-7333
what are you idgets talking about i had it first lol cj are you trying to be like me??? i should of posted pic but noooooo i have no camera i spent all my money on the pipe and a power commander....

Old 03-01-2006, 08:43 AM

you guys hate me yet??? well hope not i love you guys "im not gay" do i do drugs?? hell no...

Old 03-01-2006, 12:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Way2Cool

you guys hate me yet??? well hope not i love you guys "im not gay" do i do drugs?? hell no...
Doncollins hates everyone. He has anger issues. Just don't provoke him.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: About exhausts, which brand?