600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

2008 CBR600rr Fender Eliminator CBRHEAVEN (Searched)

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 08:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2008 CBR600rr Fender Eliminator CBRHEAVEN (Searched)

ORIGINAL: camaro_forums

Hey real, thanks for that post. I'm doing the same thing to mine very soon, but don't want to pay the 130 on a tripage one, when I can get the same thing elsewhere for much cheaper. All you need is the taillight from the 03-06 600rr, or 03-07 1krr. Anyhow, where did you buy yours from? Any problems you ran into? I've researched it quite a lot so I think it should go without a hitch, I've already moved my tag down there. 2 dollar undertail kit, you can't beat it Anyhow thx for the pictures

I don't know anything about the tripage one so I can't judge that one....but if you already got the license plate down there you should just pick up an 1k taillight and do some cutting and you'll be good. Hope I helped

Old 05-12-2008, 10:44 AM

In threads like these, I always feel the need to pipe up. Remember, the CBR heaven AND the Tripage one (it's just a modified 06 and before RR tail light) WILL leave a gap at the back of the tail. It's small, but it's there. You'll also have issues with the fitment of your cowl, and there's a chance that it will stretch your tail plastics. If you're going to do this "in the tail" light mod... I highly recommend the JNEER (used to be Hanger R/D) tail light kit for the 07/08. It's a light that fits much the same, has integrated blinkers and parking/stop light... yet it was designed from the ground up, for the 07/08 CBR600RR, no stretch (still have to cut, but you cut less), and no gap or issues with fitment of the solo cowl. Look them up... you won't be disapointed.

Old 05-12-2008, 11:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Papi Chingon

there is a member of this forum that had the cbr heaven FE and had issues with certain parts melting from the exhaust. may i suggest spending the extra money and getting the tripage one? they are similar in looks, but the tripage kit is higher quality. just the $.02 from someone who almost bought that kit...
I've had my CBR Heaven FE kit installed for 2000 miles now. No melting of anything.

ORIGINAL: isolated1523
Yeah---it's actually the 03-06 Clear Alternatives integrated taillight in both kits. The only difference in the two kits (CBRHeaven vs. Tripage) is that tripage supposedly shaves his taillight a bit (i don't know if it makes a difference), and the license plate mounts are different.
Also, the license plate LED's are in the hugger on the Tripage. LED for the CBR Heaven is a small housing above the plate mounted to the tag bracket.

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go
I highly recommend the JNEER (used to be Hanger R/D) tail light kit for the 07/08. It's a light that fits much the same, has integrated blinkers and parking/stop light... yet it was designed from the ground up, for the 07/08 CBR600RR, no stretch (still have to cut, but you cut less), and no gap or issues with fitment of the solo cowl. Look them up... you won't be disapointed.
+1 Jneer is AWESOME. None can touch their fit/finish...perfect!

Old 05-14-2008, 05:22 AM

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

In threads like these, I always feel the need to pipe up. Remember, the CBR heaven AND the Tripage one (it's just a modified 06 and before RR tail light) WILL leave a gap at the back of the tail. It's small, but it's there. You'll also have issues with the fitment of your cowl, and there's a chance that it will stretch your tail plastics. If you're going to do this "in the tail" light mod... I highly recommend the JNEER (used to be Hanger R/D) tail light kit for the 07/08. It's a light that fits much the same, has integrated blinkers and parking/stop light... yet it was designed from the ground up, for the 07/08 CBR600RR, no stretch (still have to cut, but you cut less), and no gap or issues with fitment of the solo cowl. Look them up... you won't be disapointed.
Dude, 200 bucks??? No thanks I'll get the 06 taillight with integrated turn signals for 50 bucks and make my own. I'll live with the slight gap...

Old 06-27-2008, 12:40 AM

personally i feel if you spend 9500 on a bike, why not spend a few more bucks and have the better quality fitment. i just got my jneer in the mail today, havent had time to install yet but it sure is well made.

Old 07-26-2008, 05:55 PM

I bought the fender eliminator kit from bikelitez for my 08 and I love it, looks really clean. I will try and post some pics soon. Check it out

Old 07-27-2008, 03:08 PM

my FE kit from CBR heaven was a very snug fit. You can't even notice the small gap it leaves. Only complaint I have is that their 'plug in play' things didn't fit properly and I had to cut them off and wire them up myself.

also, You might wanna look into getting a new LED for your license plate. Since the plate mount is bent back (and it's non adjustable) and the light isn't the brightest in the world it WILL give cops an excuse to pull you at night.

in VA the bent/tilted plate mount gives cop a good enough reason to pull you and give you ****

Old 07-31-2008, 06:59 PM

my friend has this f/e slash brake light assembly for his zx 6r. it looks like crap. i mean it looks like a good idea but then its not that bright during the day then he had to push the plate forward with a bunch of zip ties and glue like ^^ said. cuz the bracket is too far back. i just dont think its worth it