600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

07 600rr New Fairings.

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 02:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 600rr New Fairings.

I was wondering where is a good place to get aftermarket street fairings for a 2007 CBR 600rr. I'm looking for the best quality for money. I've heard ERacings is good and SharkSkinz are good...any imput is helpful because this is my first bike and I dropped it a few times.

Old 04-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 07 600rr New Fairings.

Be patient and search eBay for OEM parts. NOTHING you buy out there is going to match the same fit/finish and quality of the OEM fairings.

What color fairings are you needing? I have black OEM lowers and Red OEM front upper I need to get rid of.

Old 04-13-2008, 07:55 PM

shucks.. if you had made this post a week or 2 ago i had a full set of fairings. . . they are all gone now.

ill keep my eyes peeled and see if i find anything for ya..

but like blue said look for oem.. nothing else will be the "perfect fit"

Z

Old 04-14-2008, 07:24 AM

Reggie,

go to hondaparts-direct.com - they are all awsome i bought a full set of fairings from them for 1/2 the price and its all brand new OEM in honda boxes!!!

like hanukah all over again!!!!

Old 04-14-2008, 12:19 PM

Blue: Thanks for doing that. It's very helpful and much appreciated. I have the pearl white with the silver marks...

MMG: How much did your whole set cost? It sounds like you got a good deal!

Okiezac: Dang. Yeah.

Thanks for all you guys help though.

Old 04-14-2008, 02:53 PM

Here is a picture of the E-Racings. Still not the fit and finish of OEM butnot bad for their prices(plus you'll have to modify them to accept headlights, and that will be a pain). If the fairings are just scratched.. just worry about it over time and pick up pieces slowly. Tools are going to show wear.

Name:  bikebuild015.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  55.4 KB

Name:  bikebuild046.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  69.8 KB

Old 04-14-2008, 04:11 PM

ORIGINAL: mmgsport

Reggie,

go to hondaparts-direct.com - they are all awsome i bought a full set of fairings from them for 1/2 the price and its all brand new OEM in honda boxes!!!

like hanukah all over again!!!!
Thats where i have bought every OEM part for my bike. CF, Cowl, Ect.. and the only reason i didnt buy my white fairings there is bc the dealership in NY where i bought my bike beat thier best deal. <---only bc i had just spent 8k buying a bike.

keep in mind.. all that www.hondaparts-direct.com is, a Large Scale Honda Dealer in Texarkanna, TX.. they just sell stuff at cost + whatever they can get you for.. so remember to negotiate. they made me one offer to start, and i had them down $400 by the time i went to my dealership.

You should have no problems getting a solid deal.

Old 04-14-2008, 04:18 PM

I needed the white fairings and the mid on the right side as well as a rear view mirror...but yeah...the e-racings one look good minus the mods.

Old 04-14-2008, 04:26 PM

So you're telling me I canhaggle prices with these guys on parts?

Old 04-15-2008, 07:33 AM

Reggie,

i actually bought every single fairing BESIDES the tank and front fender - my fender i am going to paint myself and i thought that if I was patient enough and kept a good eye on ebay i could score a better deal on a tank (being as though thats the most expensive SINGLE PIECE on the bike) tanks are 700+ from the dealer and 500+ from www.hondaparts-direct.com but I SCORED BIG TIME I used an auction sniper and scored a MINTtank for 156.00 bucks!!!

keep in mind.. all that www.hondaparts-direct.com is, a Large Scale Honda Dealer in Texarkanna, TX.. they just sell stuff at cost + whatever they can get you for.. so remember to negotiate. they made me one offer to start, and i had them down $400 by the time i went to my dealership.

You should have no problems getting a solid deal.
this actually WONT happen reggie - its riding season and they know that stuff is HOY right now and they actually didnt budge for me at all - they are nice guys and you can try it but i doubt it will work. Also good luck getting through to them!!! they are super busy and their phone system sucks!!!

GOOD LUCK - ITS WORTH THE MINOR HASSTLE

Quick Reply: 07 600rr New Fairings.