1000F Videos Post up your 1000F related vids here ...

CBRClassic's Vids

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 11:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well sheeeeeeit, as we say here in Texas. I just finally stumbled across this thread and these vids are GREAT.

That last one with Supertramp and U2 soundtrack was killer. (Was it my imagination or were you spending a fair amount of time in the passing lane over a hill and around corners? - Kinda scary, that was.)

I love the narration too. It dawned on me that the Internet really is like a book in that you can't see or hear anyone, so you get pictures and sounds in your mind. And then the real appearance and voice are always a surprise. It's good to get a feel for the real folk.

I'll just say, I expected you to sound like Johnny Cash and talk with a country accent, but no, you sound like a spring chicken. I respect people who still think young. Somebody guessed my age 15 years low the other day. That was a good day.

OK, you've got me pumped now. Hopefully this weekend I can get some facecam time in and show you all around these parts. Great job Steve.

Old 09-26-2009, 09:32 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great new vids, Steve!! I laughed at quite a few spots on those.
Max is definitely super DILLIGAF! He looks like he's got a great life. Layin' on the beach like that.... dam tough life for that ol' boy, eh?

Looks like you have it pretty good, too, steve. Beautiful sunsets, jimmy black, and a CBR (that's almost as cool as mine ) Sure looks like you've got it alright, too...

I have the weekend off (plus monday), so I'm gonna try and get a couple embarrassing vids of me doing stupid chit. Maybe a fishing cam? I haven't been out catching fish in the ponds and rivers for at least a week or so..lol...
Hopefully their still biting, cuz it's getting chilly here.

BTW, since I got married my parents have been on my *** about what me and the wife want for a wedding gift. I mentioned a nice set of knives and they went out and got us this really nice $800 set of Cutco chit and brought it over to the house last night. I thought it was a bit too much for a gift (boy, they are sweet knives, though ), but they insisted I have them.
They also handed me a card that contained a large check (talkin' thousands here).
I just about chit myself.... and then my dad says "We'd also like to buy you and Jamie a couple of plane tickets, too. Just pick a place... anywhere in the world."

Holy hell, steve!! Needless to say, I'm pretty ****in' stoked. We're not a rich family..lol.. so this is a pretty big deal. Maybe I'll stop by and suck down all your jimmy cans for real!? HAHAHA!!
Where would you go, steve? Hmmm....

Old 09-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sprockaholic
Ya know Larry neither did I ..... So what's MN and the lakes like
then eh ??

Yer time to shine too Larry

This uploading takes years alright Steve .......the hardest blooming part
of the whole video making gig

Hatching a plan for a live mobil webcam .........hee hee hee .......where's Jules ?

I live here in Minnesota too. Beautiful area. If you want. I could take a bunch of pictures on the MN/WI boarder were its all bluffs.

Old 09-27-2009, 08:29 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Krux man, sounds like a plan..........be nice to see MN in it's full glory

Static Pics go here

Video's get threaded here

There's been a bit of reorganization going on so I hope I got this right

Old 09-27-2009, 09:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll try to get some once I get some time coming up here. Lately been really really windy were its kind of hard to ride the bike.

Old 09-27-2009, 11:25 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

gee it is a big choice though Dylan ...
I think you've got a good thought with europe. We had actually discussed that earlier this year. Lots of cool stuff in a centralized location.

My sister and her new husband are off to some place in vermont on tuesday. They just got married a few hours ago. Nice little wedding in Maryland. Maybe I'll post up a couple of pics later.
Busy day today guzzling down booze and catching up with the family.

Maybe I'll work on some vids in the a.m. since i'm off work tomorrow? It's that, or lay in bed all day with the wife.
Hmm... looks like maybe the vids will be on hold again...

Quick Reply: CBRClassic's Vids