1000 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 1000 models.

Repsol Decal Removal - Genious or insanity...

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 01:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Repsol Decal Removal - Genious or insanity...

Yeah...maybe you have yourself a cracking idea there....paint the bike Kawasaki Green or Suzuki Blue and white....wont worry about The Yamaha R1 knockoff....see way too many of those about as it is!! lol What you think of that idea?? Speaking of that...doesnt just have to be me.....you can join the new movement and get out a paintbrush.....Kawasaki Green would really get the heads turning on that 06 of yours!! lol

Old 03-06-2008, 06:18 AM

Eck... Not a big fan of green...I am going out on a limb by saying this... but a friend toldme green is bad luck for bikes, Our friend had to 2 big accidents on a green kawi, and his dad laid down a green chopper,

As far as my bike personally i don't think replacing the yellow with green would be a bad idea, But a green honda wing... that's preposterous. I bought this color scheme because where i live everyone has basic factory colors, black, red, blue and white. i needed a different combo.

Old 03-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Ty

This thread is retarded. I can't even read your posts because you seem to be using some modified form of english that I am not familiar with.

Instead of changing the 10,000 dollar bike to match a 40 dollar screen, why don't you just get a proper color screen for the bike and save yourself the whole fricking problem? Orange? Red? Clear with a big orange $ on it? Maybe orange with your gang name in red and a little chrome trim.

I think you may be better served on a Hayabusa or ZX-14. Those seem to be the "street cred" bikes these days.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Ty

This thread is retarded. I can't even read your posts because you seem to be using some modified form of english that I am not familiar with.

I think you may be better served on a Hayabusa or ZX-14. Those seem to be the "street cred" bikes these days.
These are my original thoughts exactly... but i tried to be nice. However i am glad someone else said it.

Old 03-07-2008, 02:31 AM

Well hey if it hurts your eyes to "read my modified form of english" there is a simple solution....don't read it....certainly dont post it...so since you have done both...what are you complaining about? But you are right...this thread has gotten way off track and is getting alittle stupid....cant be serious all your life though. As for Hayabusa's and ZX-14.....Id actually like to throw my bike around corners not just drag race in a straight line....plus im not a big fan of their look. The GSXR, R1, CBR and so on do more for me than either the Hayabusa or ZX-14...just my opinion.