1000 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 1000 models.

Devil Exhaust or Two Brothers

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 12:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Devil Exhaust or Two Brothers

I loved my two bros. on my 600 but I'm not sure if they even make a full system.

Old 03-24-2007, 11:08 AM

Devil sounds awsome on 1000s. They have sound clips on devilbikes.com.

Old 06-11-2007, 03:44 AM

ORIGINAL: menefreghista

both are terrible
i wouldn't put either one even if they gave me one for free
that is some really nasty remarks there. Just had the carbon Two Brothers V.A.L.E. M-2 s/o installed on me 07' 1000 last week with the PC lll and BMC and I couldnt be happier. I think it sounds better than the full akropovic on my friends 07' repsol and much better than the full yosh of my other friends 06' 1000. My exhaust is the exact loud deep grunting growl I desired, actually, exceeded my expectations. As far as DYNO results, I wont know until me and my Repsol friend hit the DYNO shop. As far as the Devils, I cannot speak for them. But if you are searching for a high pitch screaming weed whacker sound, stay away from the Two Brothers, cause she's deep like ocean depths.

Old 06-11-2007, 05:37 AM

ORIGINAL: blizzneck

both are terrible
that is some really nasty remarks there. Just had the carbon Two Brothers V.A.L.E. M-2 s/o installed on me 07' 1000 last week with the PC lll and BMC and I couldnt be happier. I think it sounds better than the full akropovic on my friends 07' repsol and much better than the full yosh of my other friends 06' 1000. My exhaust is the exact loud deep grunting growl I desired, actually, exceeded my expectations. As far as DYNO results, I wont know until me and my Repsol friend hit the DYNO shop. As far as the Devils, I cannot speak for them. But if you are searching for a high pitch screaming weed whacker sound, stay away from the Two Brothers, cause she's deep like ocean depths.
2 Brothers v/s Akra ? LoL
please do hit the dyno shop and let us know the results

Old 06-12-2007, 02:59 AM

ORIGINAL: blizzneck

both are terrible
2 Brothers v/s Akra ? LoL
please do hit the dyno shop and let us know the results
lmao, i luv this site !! my TWO BROTHERS s/o sounds worlds apart (granted, in my opinon / my bike) from my friends full akra on his 07 repsol. The TWO BROTHERS is without a doubt a deeper grunt, which is what I was hunting fer anywho. We will be going to the dyno festivities together and I will gladly display both results. Now he has the full system, so I am expecting to be a few poniesshy, to add to it I'm about 25 lbs heavier than him and werd on the street is you loose a ponie every seven pounds (I know wont affect the dyno results) . After all, we are not professional riders, we putz round town and take the ocational weekend trip to daytona. Its just the little sprints, occasional short bursts on I-95/ bragging right type thing. I am doing the 520 -1 +3 next earl change, so my torque should be off the charts to compensate for my lard ****. 6'02' 220. will post the before and after 520 results.