1000 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 1000 models.

anyone with an akrapovic full titanium system???

Old 10-20-2006, 12:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone with an akrapovic full titanium system???

I have a 2004 CBR-1000. it is one down in the front and one up in the back. Im thinking of getting an akrapovic full titanium system. Ive heard you lose a good amount of torque off the line? I wanted to know if anyone has this pipe and is it worth buying??? I was also thinking about going to one down in the front and two up in the back to make up for the loss of low end power. IS IT WORTH IT ILL GAIN ALLOT OF TOP END LOSE SOME WEIGHT COULD USE SOME FEED BACK??????

Old 10-20-2006, 11:41 AM
Default RE: anyone with an akrapovic full titanium system???

Buy it.

Old 10-20-2006, 03:30 PM

Buy it, There is no loss of either torque or HP that we have ever seen on the dyno... Unless you dont either retain the servo motor in its proper clocking, or replace the stock ECU with a kit one. Thats about $450.

Will

Old 10-21-2006, 09:21 AM

ive talked to 2 different shops and they both said i will lose some low end torque and power. but the benefits are the weight difference, and allot of top end power!!!!! im one down in the fromt and one up in the back and its very torquey. if i do it i might go 2 up in the back. to even out the power???

Old 10-21-2006, 09:22 AM

ive talked to 2 different shops and they both said i will lose some low end torque and power. but the benefits are the weight difference, and allot of top end power!!!!! im one down in the fromt and one up in the back and its very torquey. if i do it i might go 2 up in the back. to even out the power???

Old 10-21-2006, 09:24 AM

do you have the evo full titanium system??? if so how much low end torqu did you lose???

Old 10-22-2006, 07:11 AM

ive talked to 3 different shops and they all said there is or will be a noticeable drop of low end power, torque but with the sprokets i think it will make up for it what do you think??? when i have it installed i already have a guy who is going to map it with some kind of air to gas flow i didn't understand but he said it is going to make a huge difference please keep in touch with me i like getting as much info on my bike as possible!!!!!!! do you have the evo system, if yes what do you think about i? and how much weight did you lose?????

Old 06-11-2007, 04:35 AM

my friend has the system on his 07' Repsol and luvs it. Allthough he's gonna be jealous when he sees/hears my Two Brothers. muahahahahahahahahahahaha [:@]

Old 06-13-2007, 06:34 AM

I have the full akra tit and i love it. I'm very happy with it. I had a yosh on my 94 GXSR 1100 and there is no comparison. I heard the moto gp pros buy the akra out of pocket. i highly recomend this...

Old 06-13-2007, 09:37 PM

I've got the akro evo ti full system and on the dyno i only lost about 6-9lbs of torque but love it on the long run once i get it on the track.. didn't really feel the loss, butpicks up the mid quick enjoy the pull all the way to redline...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: anyone with an akrapovic full titanium system???