600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the older 600 models.

94 cbr f2 fairing kit upgade

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 cbr f2 fairing kit upgade

hello,
I have a 94 600 f2 and I was thinking about upgrading the fairing on the bike. is it possible to put a newer fairing kit on this bike? the f3 would probably work fine but I was thinking about more of the line of the f4 model. please advise.

Old 08-19-2014, 12:26 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

It's going to require some fabrication to get it done. You have to ask yourself how comfortable/capable you are with that and go from there. Did you want to do the complete fairing kit or just the nose fairings, for example? I would scour google images and get a good idea how different the fairing stays are, how different the sub frames are, differences between how the headlights mount, etc. before diving into a project like this.

Old 08-19-2014, 02:06 PM
Welcome Crew
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In short... Anything will fit anything. Long story, do the research. A lot has been done before. Sometimes it's more work then worth it. Nothing is going to be a bolt on. And once you think you have it figured out, it will all change again. I say this from experience. I'm currently in the loooong process of installing rr fairings on my f2. Seems like everytime i think I have it figured out I have to rethink something else. To me it will be worth it when done but this has been a year long project, so definitely not something to jump into lightly. Good luck and use Google to search for all the info.

Old 08-22-2014, 11:00 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

everybody loves a sick streetfighter..