Superbike Supply For all your aftermarket or OEM needs we are your one stop shop.

Why Buy from Superbike Supply

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why Buy from Superbike Supply

Hello,
This is an update of the status of your order number 27812 from 1Tail
We will need to process your request for a return. We will be sending an email with the Return Authorization Number (RA#) with the return instructions shortly. Please package all items. Also note: there will be a 20% restocking fee. To read our return policy, please refer to our terms: http://www.1tail.com/terms.asp Thank you for your cooperation, 1Tail Customer Service
We would like to thank you again for your order. If you have any further questions the fastest way to reach us is to simply reply to this email. Thank you,

Old 07-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Default RE: Why Buy from Superbike Supply

I dont get it, what the hell does this have to do with superbike supply???

dont order from 1tail. ok fine, then buy from one of the 10, 000 other vendors. I dont see any relevance to them. Other than they get alot of bad press on this forum

Old 07-11-2007, 08:43 PM

yah that dont make sense about superbikesupply man...

Old 07-11-2007, 09:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think he's sayin if he ordered from superbike supply he mightnot have had to pay the 20% fee.
I also think he's sayin he rode all the way from Ohio to Alabama withoutturn signals.

I might be wrong.

Old 07-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i think its just a shameless plug for superbike supply. moral of the story: dont buy from 1tail.. ok fine but that doesnt make SBS anybetter .. now if maybe you posted a relevant story that had to do with sbs then we might take you advice but right now you just sound ignorant

and why are you suprised that you ordered somethng, you finally got it .. then wanted to send it back for a refund and were suprised you had to pay a restocking fee. thats the way things work

Old 07-21-2007, 03:38 PM

i just bought 1600 dollars worth of **** from brad...and guy sent me everything as expected. i had to wait a week but hey thats life....guy gave me a great deal for everything for being from this forum....thanx brad

Old 07-21-2007, 03:47 PM

You didn't mention if they had any shipping date guarantees, or if you paid extra for faster shipping. Sometimes getting things
out the door takes a while.

restocking isn't unfair. It appears that they sent you exactly what you asked for, now they have to take it all
back, through no fault of theirs.

From my perspective, I am happy when an online place doesn't charge something
to take stuff back, rather than being p-o'd when they do.

Old 07-21-2007, 05:21 PM

i buy everything from brad at superbikesupply. everything!!!!, except for the little **** he tells me to get from my stealership. always gives me a great price and combines shipping on multiple items.

why buy from brad... knowing im buying from a trusted business and knowing they will do whatever it takes if a problem should arise.

Old 07-25-2007, 05:05 PM

I agree this has nothing to do with supperbikesupply. So you got a restock fee, if you didn't need the parts in the first place don't order them. You're lucky they aren't making you pay to send them back.

Old 09-06-2007, 12:22 PM

I tried to call speedfever22 to talk to him about this first but there was no answer. I did leave a message. I’d like to talk to the guy first before ripping him in the open on this forum, but, I really do not have the time to wait for a call back because I think I need to respond now or I may forget and not get back to it anytime soon.
With regard to the time line of the order and the statement that he ordered “9 days before” going on vacation ,speedfever22’s post here is inaccurate and liable. I ask that speedfever22 post a response here and recant his statement that he ordered 9 days before going on vacation and admit that the timeline below is accurate.
With regard to the restocking fee of 20% he is not taking into account the fact that we offer FREE shipping.
Here are the facts:
speedfever22 placed his order at just before 4:00 pm on Friday, June 30th.
On Sunday, July 1st speedfever22 send us an email asking if we could 2-day his order because he was going on vacation on Wednesday.
speedfever22’s order was places 5 days before going on vacation—not the 9 days he claims—and 3 OF THOSE DAYS WERE VACATION DAYS!
At 11:26 am on Monday, July 2nd we responded to speedfever22’s email and pointed out to him that there was no way to have something delivered on Wednesday, July 4th. We did offer to overnight part of his order to him.
At about 11 pm on Monday, July 2nd, speedfever22 replied to our email and said: “Sorry I sent this a little late, Had to work, Standard shipping will be fine, I was hoping to get it before vacation but forgot about no runs on the 4th. Thanks for the fast response. Thanks Again”
Two of the items in his order were shipped on Monday, July 2nd and the last item was shipped on Tuesday, July 3rd.
At about 10 pm on Tuesday, July 10th (10 days after the order was placed) speedfever22 send this email to us: “Just come back from vacation and the package was waiting on my doorstep. The only problem is I bought a integrated tail light and flush mount signals in Panama City, I had no signals on my bike and thought I would get a ticket. Can I send the integrated tail light and flush mount signals back if I pay the shipping? I have not opened the box they were shipped in.”
At about 10:20 am on Wednesday, July 20th we responded: “We will need to process your request for a return. We will be sending an email with the Return Authorization Number (RA#) with the return instructions shortly. Please package all items. Also note: there will be a 20% restocking fee. To read our return policy, please refer to our terms: http://www.1tail.com/terms.asp Thank you for your cooperation, 1Tail Customer Service”
At about 6:30 pm on Friday, July 13th speedfever22 sent an email with the following: “I will not be sending anything back, It will cost me more to do this than the items are worth, I guess that is the whole catch. Small print before ordering, That is the moral of this story!!! Thanks for the fast response to my e-mail.”
With regard to the items that speedfever22 wanted to return, they cost us exactly $24.55 to ship them to him. Because we offered free shipping this cost was absorbed in the total price of the order. If we charged for shipping up front then that is a charge that a customer would not get refunded upon returning an item. MANY Internet sites will charge shipping AND a restocking fee. 20% of the portion of the order speedfever22 wanted to return is $28.22. The difference between that and the $24.55 it cost us to ship the items to him is $3.67.
[font=calibri]We work EXTREEMLY hard to bring customer

Quick Reply: Why Buy from Superbike Supply