Superbike Supply For all your aftermarket or OEM needs we are your one stop shop.

Superbike supply

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 07:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DO NOT BUY FROM SUPERBIKE SUPPLY

all i have to say once again is i placed yet another order from SBS (Brad and Mary). ordered a set of driven sprockets, a did erv3 520 sprocket conversion and the new speedo healer v4. got it in 9 days. i am happy as always with SBS and will continue ordering parts from them.

now if i can only get Brad to ship me some ohlins forks, an ohlins rear shock and an arata ti full system for free, ill be done modding.

Old 03-29-2008, 07:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't know exactly why this thread was brought back but...
Yes, do buy from SBS (Brad and Mary).

Old 03-31-2008, 11:30 AM

+1 on Brad and Superbike Supply...great service , great prices, great guy. Ordering parts from him doesnt get much easier.

RED [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 04-14-2008, 06:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the issue that the poster has is not with the mistake of his order, but the way he was mistreated. he has every right to rant about this; whether is it manly or girly, it doesn't matter. If you dont want to hear it, you don't have to read it. Even though it may be just one man ranting, it still may be productive. I've been reading a lot of the posts here and on SBN, and apparently, many people are willing back back up Brad, Mary, and SBS; and shower them with eternal praises. But just because SBS has treated 1000 customers fairly, but at the same, mistreats 1 customer, then is SBS still a "good" business? SBS followers seem to just focus on just the positive aspect of the company, while hastily dismissing anything negative that comes up. Yes, you should not remember a man only for his flaws, but on the same note, you should not judge his character by only focusing on his good side.

That being said. Brad actually did follow up on this post, but the poster failed to comment on what Brad had said. From what i can tell. Brad appologized, and he sounded sincere enough. And everything worked out. gg.

BRAD: "we did ship the wrong tires out. the day you called to let us know about the mistake we had the correct set drop shipped from our dist. you had told me when you ordered the tires that you needed them no later than friday. we talked on the phone and i let you know that the tires would be there by then. when we got off the phone i thought everything was worked out. i even offered to refund you your money so you could pick them up from another company. you said no. on top of that you sent an email after the tires had shipped asking for us to deliver them to another address. you wanted to make sure they would be there in time on friday. you were concerned about them getting there after the tire shop closed. i called ups and they had them on your doorstep by 1pm.

did you get your tires mounted and did you get to do your trackday?

mary called me on my cell phone to let me know about your issue. i was at home having the a/c unit replaced because it went bad. i called you on my cell phone from home to get this fixed for you. if i really didnt care about your order i would have waited until i got back to work. when we got off the phone you were fine with a friday delivery as long as they were there in time to get them mounted.

im sorry you are not happy with us fixing our mistake or the time frame in which it happened but the tires were on your doorstep by the date and time we agreed upon and you were able to attend your trackday." (http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/ven...not-buy-2.html)

Brad seems like a nice enough guy until he starts trash talkin. Basically, he emasculated another poster for not knowing how to change his own chain. My ex's dad use to hit his wife, but he knew how to change the chain on his bike... wow. what a great Man he was.

SBS still sounds like a pretty decent place to get ur grear. But Brad should be more conscientious of what he says, even if it's outside of the business space. His personal image reflects his business. I understand that we all get frustrated when people start talkin smack on us, but Brad is a businessman, he's suppose to know how to handle that kinda **** professionaly.

Old 04-05-2009, 07:23 AM

I have heard good and bad with SS. There's always some bad in business as we all make mistakes but these must be corrected to continue repeat business irregardless of cost! Bad business is never good but bad business that has been corrected to the customers satisfaction will definately promote more business. Customers want to know that what ever product they buy, the seller will stand behind it 100% and that if they make an error that it WILL be corrected immediately at no cost to the customer.
If anyone wants great prices on tires, Pete's Superbike are unbelieveable! Canadian dollar prices and fast delivery, check em out!
http://www.petes-superbike.com/en/accueil/