Superbike Supply For all your aftermarket or OEM needs we are your one stop shop.

Superbike supply

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DO NOT BUY FROM SUPERBIKE SUPPLY

ORIGINAL: SpeedTrap

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

hey speed trap you know whether you do it or not some people are gonna have problems that they wanna share with other people... if you have a problem with it, then take your own advice and keep it to yourself
Yes i agree, but bouncing from forum to forum telling everyone not to by from superbikesupply over a mistake that was apologize for and correct is going overboard.

what do expect from a pinhead?

Old 05-31-2007, 04:21 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: brianc1111

i would be willing to bet that if you took a poll on this subject that brad would get 10 times the
positive responce than negative.
you were just part of the unlucky 2% that gets a ****ed up order. inmagine....(if your closed mind can)
out of thousands of orders, im sure just a couple go bad. as far as your responce from brad, i know he probably got irritated by your dumbass. im sure youve told the whole story. quit your whining
think of the thousands of places you can order parts from. we have so many choices of where we buy our gear,parts,accesories etc .. so what makes us choose 1 place over another ? customer service. we as the consumer need to know that we will be taken care of when we choose to give a compnay our business. so all it takes is one bad experience and that customer is gone .

willsomeones bad experience keep someone else from going through this shop ... thats up to the individual. as you stated maybe a few out /1000 got messed up. but imagine if you will if 10 orders a day got messed up. 300+ month, 3600+ a year and so on...thats alot of people that will not be coming back, and if they tell people not to order , chances ae they wont.. word of mouth is a integral part of business. we dontexpect that business be perfect(they're only human) but we do expect that when they screw up to handle it professionaly and make it right.

Old 06-01-2007, 12:13 PM

Sound like a bad situation for sure but also sounds like DHL was a big part of the problem. I Live in the same town as SuperBike Supply And have been in the store several times. Brad has ALWAYS gone "Above and Beyond" to get me the Parts I need at a GREAT price. They are ALWAYS extreamly busy and the phones ring off the hook. He does a ton of Internet sales and only has a few people working(to keep overhead low) and thats why his prices are so good. Feel free to check out his feedback at 1000rr.net. Those guys Love him and I stand by him 100%. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but thats Murphys law. (when you really need something everything that can will go wrong) The rest of you guys try him out so you can make your own decisions, and don't just jump on the bandwagon because one guy had a bad experience when tons of people won't buy from anyone else!

Old 06-05-2007, 09:19 PM

If people run it abusiness they need to take the bad with the good ...... I do. If I f*** up, I take responsibility for it. And people with 4 post that have NO idea what is going on need to shut the hell up! Take the good with the bad. Its bound to happen. He has a right to tell his side of the story and you have a right to defend it. Just let it go and move on. I am not saying you are a bad company at all, but it would look better on your part to explan your side and move on.

Old 06-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Retired Moderator

Customer service is the name of the game. I work for a company that is more expensive than the others sometimes, but I get sales because of what we/I have to offer...uncompromising service. That being said, I screw up more than I'd like to admit, but I own up to it right away, and get it taken care of...even at my expense. You are only as good as your word!

Old 06-11-2007, 06:36 PM

I don't get why the dude posting got called a dumbass. Get off this Brad guys dick. He screwed up, and he didn't do what he should have done. I worked in a warehouse. Guess what? If we shipped out the wrong product, we paid for it to come back, and we had it overnighted at OUR expense. Do you know why? Because somebody at OUR facility overlooked something, and shipped out the wrong part, so it was on US to fix it.

The right thing for them to have done was to answer and say "We're very sorry, we're going to go ahead and overnight those tires to you. We're really sorry, and we appreciate your business." Maybe then people would come back. I dont care how many people have had good experiences with this Brad guy, if something goes wrong and it's their fault, I don't want to deal with that attitude. And to bring up his broken A/C. What a joke. How unprofessional. I'll go with a reputable seller, that I'm sure has it's share of mistakes, but is willing to make it right.

I bought a clutch from SPEC a few years back for my TSI. They sent me a clutch for a 225mm flywheel and not a 240mm flywheel like I had ordered. I called them up, explained the situation, they apologized and we worked it out. I said I wasn't in a huge rush, so I didn't have them overnight it, but they sent it 2 day anyways no questions asked. They said if I needed the clutch asap, they'd overnight it, but I said that it wasn't necessary. 2 days later, the right clutch arrived, with a pre-paid postage box. I put the old clutch in the new box, set it on my porch, and I was done.

When it came time to replace the clutch in my LT1, guess who got my business? SPEC.

Thanks for posting. I'll never buy from this place.

Old 06-11-2007, 09:41 PM

wow, bunch of whiney asses here. if your not happy with the service from brad and mary, go somewhere else and buy. ive had nothing but positive experiences from superbike supply. spent 1000.00 or more in less than a year on numerous things. he is always on top of things, emails me when the part(s) go out, and even tells me where to go to save a little extra cash if its a small incidential item. thier customer service is what brings me back each and every time. i dont care if his price is a tad higher than another place, i always go thru brad/mary.

bottom line, i will pay extra for their great customer service, and knowing my part will arrive quickly.

Old 06-13-2007, 12:19 PM

this guy posted the same message on 5 different boards. i said my peace on 3 of them and decided to not try to "follow" this guys posts.

members here need to take this at face value. there have been alot of people that have no clue about me or my company give their opinion of me in this thread. voicing your opinion is fine but i have the same right as you.

for the gentleman that works at a motorcycle store. being unprofessional is getting into another companies thread and saying what you said. if anyone was unprofessional it was you posting in here.

Old 06-13-2007, 07:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it's all good brad...we've already scared him away.

Old 03-28-2008, 11:32 PM

ive recently had a similar problem..its now has been about 3 weeks for a part that wieghs no more then 1 ib...and i still ahvent gotten it...wasnt from the same site...the site seems pretty good like the one im having troubles with...considering im getting it about like 70% mark off and it is kawi part.honeslty things happens...shipping is a bitch now a days.

Quick Reply: Superbike supply