Superbike Supply For all your aftermarket or OEM needs we are your one stop shop.

Superbike supply

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superbike supply

On Monday, April 30th at 9am Eastern I called Superbike Supply to order some new Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires. I talked to Brad and he gave me a good price. I have previously ordered from SS before so the transaction was fairly smooth. Brad asked for my email address and my username on 1000rr.com so he could send me tracking info. He told me that he was expecting his shipment of tires to come in later that day and that he would try to ship them that day. He said he would send me the tracking number when the tires shipped.

No word all week from them so on Thursday I call Mary at Superbike Supply to get the tracking information. She gave me the tracking number and carrier which was DHL. I look it up on DHL's website and it says the expected delivery date is the next day, Friday May 4th. Friday comes and goes - no tires. I call DHL and they say the tires will be delivered Saturday. Saturday comes and goes - still no tires. I call again. They say Monday. Finally on Monday at 5:45pm I get the tires.

I look at the tires and I don't see "2CT" written on the stickers. I look up the part numbers on the web and I see that Superbike Supply sent me the WRONG TIRES! They sent me regular Pilot Powers. I call them immediately, but they are closed. I sent them a email explaining the problem and called them first thing the next morning. Brad answers, but hands me off to Mary. Mary says "well, I'll overnight them if I have to". Great! I explain that I need the tires for an upcoming track day that weekend. I need to get them mounted and scrubbed before then and I need the tires on Wednesday. She says 'okay' and says to send back the wrong tires and she'll get the correct tires sent out and that she will call/email me the tracking info. Half the day goes by and no word from Mary. So I call her and ask for the tracking info. She says she's waiting for the supplier to ship the tires. She says she'll call me back. Hours go by, nothing. So I call again 20 minutes before they close. She says "Oh, I didn't know you needed the tracking info right away". I said "Well your closing in 20 minutes". I wanted to to make sure she sent them overnight. She calls and says the supplier still hasn't shipped them, but will have the tracking info in the morning.

The next morning I get a email with the tracking info. THEY SHIPPED THE TIRES GROUND! I won't get them until Friday. I need to get them mounted on the bike and scrubbed before 7AM on Saturday so I don't crash my bike. I call Superbike Supply and Mary says "Oh I didn't know you needed them overnighted". I explained what had to be done and she said she would call me back. Brad calls me back and is not empathetic or apologetic at all. Explains that the A/C at his house is broken and says it would cost a lot of money to ship the tires overnight. I told him that Mary said she would ship them overnight and he said "Did you know I was standing next her when she was talking to you?" I said "No, I did not". He said "She said she would them overnight if she had to". I said yeah, doesn't that mean she agreed to ship them overnight? He said no. I was blow away. I explain to him what needs to be done, get the tires mounted, balanced and scrubbed. He says he'll call UPS and have them deliver the tires early in the day on Friday and he says he will call me back. Let me remind you that this was on Tuesday. End of day Tuesday comes – no call from Brad. Wednesday - no call. Thursday - no call. I send a email asking for status and a call back. No respone, no call. Friday - still no call. Finally at 1:00 UPS delivers my tires. Then Mary decides to reply to my emails and says the tires have been delivered. Thanks! I left work early to go get the tires mounted. I got them changed out and halfway scrubbed. Not a pleasant experience.
I'm never ordering from them again and neither should you. They treat their customers with no respect. I was nice to them, calm and understanding and they walke

Old 05-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Default RE: DO NOT BUY FROM SUPERBIKE SUPPLY

what a ****ty situation they definately should have atleast 2 dayed them out to you which is alot cheaper than over nighting but it would have still given you time to get what you needed done. TOTAL BULL**** in my opinoin.

Old 05-16-2007, 05:50 PM

Look at how they reply to there messages on here, I am in sales aswell, and that is $hitty business.

Old 05-18-2007, 12:42 AM

brad rocks...good deals and quick shippin

Old 05-19-2007, 12:50 AM
VP

they sound like a couple of jackasses... if YOU make a mistkae... YOU FIX IT! It's a business! You have business expenses, and some of them are going to be "non expected costs." In otherwords, FIX YOUR OWN MISTAKES! I'm glad you posted this up, I'll never buy from them.

Old 05-19-2007, 05:06 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i find it funny that here is a topic that says "DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY" and yet there is still no reply from the seller stating his side of the story (not that it really matters how he tries to deny/defend, they were in the wrong and shouldve made it right)... and this is a site sponsor ?

Old 05-19-2007, 07:11 PM
VP

i don't think they're a sponsor any more they haven't posted up in here in months
[align=right] [/align]

Old 05-19-2007, 07:48 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

maybe the admins can get rid of the thread space just for them then. im sure we have plenty of other sponsors or potential sponsors who would love to get space on here ... we are money spending, tire shredding, wheelie popping, knee draggin honda enthusiats. but the one think we dont put up with is people giving us **** and taking our money without making things right

Old 05-19-2007, 07:54 PM

Not this **** again. Want the whole story???

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/sho...PERBIKE+SUPPLY

Old 05-20-2007, 12:27 PM

Brad will normally find great prices on many items. But his website is severly lacking in info and when you have to call all your hear is how busy they are and how many emails and voicemails they need to respond to. I bought from him once about a year ago, through the advice of a friend who uses him for pricing, and most likely won't again. He has all the intentions of being a good source for the sportbike scene, but falls short with follow up and ease to deal with.

Quick Reply: Superbike supply