Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

WHERE do you stunt?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHERE do you stunt?

Just wanna see where you guys do your stunting...

Old 07-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Default RE: WHERE do you stunt?

I dont.
Mainly for the fact it trashes your bike by:
1.Burning out the clutch
2.Wearing out your brakes
3.Repeated slamming of the front end onto the ground.
4.Same thing but with the rear.
5.Crashing hurts...

I think it's awesome to watch,as long as other people are doing it...

Old 07-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: AK47

I dont.
Mainly for the fact it trashes your bike by:
1.Burning out the clutch
2.Wearing out your brakes
3.Repeated slamming of the front end onto the ground.
4.Same thing but with the rear.
5.Crashing hurts...

I think it's awesome to watch,as long as other people are doing it...

thats why i DO stunt.

this is where we differ as rider my friend. if i see a beater *** stunt bike, it speaks more to me than a minty fresh r1 with chrome wheels and not a scratch

Old 07-11-2007, 09:30 PM

I beat the dog **** outta my bike...it loves it.....Ill rock the streets, the lot, anywhere that I feeling it at

Old 07-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

out in the boonies, empty roads.

Old 07-12-2007, 07:55 AM

Do any of you have a chill spot where you practice and there are no cops or other traffic? Like a parking lot or loading doc?
I was practicing in the back of this building where the loading docs were for like 45 min a couple weeks agotill the building's security guycame around ona golf cart and kicked me out (at least he didn't call the cops). I would love to find a safe place where I could practice for hours. If there was I wouldn't have to do it so much on the road. Any ideas? Where do you go?

Also, have any of you guys ever been caught by popo practicing in a parking lot? How do they usually respond to this? Are they happy you're keeping it off the road and just tell u to leave or are they dicks and ticket you?

Old 07-12-2007, 08:12 AM
Err

ORIGINAL: 2QK4U2C

Do any of you have a chill spot where you practice and there are no cops or other traffic? Like a parking lot or loading doc?
I was practicing in the back of this building where the loading docs were for like 45 min a couple weeks agotill the building's security guycame around ona golf cart and kicked me out (at least he didn't call the cops). I would love to find a safe place where I could practice for hours. If there was I wouldn't have to do it so much on the road. Any ideas? Where do you go?

Also, have any of you guys ever been caught by popo practicing in a parking lot? How do they usually respond to this? Are they happy you're keeping it off the road and just tell u to leave or are they dicks and ticket you?
how to find a spot:
step 1: ride around looking for industrial parks and distibution centers.
step 2: use google earth
step 3: ride around more

if the cops show up. talk to them with respect and they shouldn't ticket you. (but they may, its a crap shoot really.....) or just do it on the streets and RUN AWAY!!!

Old 07-12-2007, 10:10 AM

I hit some outer roads with little to no traffic. We have a few parking lots here we use and a loading doc, but I still have this erg to do hwy wheelies...nothing like rolling 70-80 and seeing a few hot girls and standing one up and pacing them. Even better is killing a speader while they take a ton of pics....Just don't tell the wifey... LOL

Old 07-13-2007, 10:02 AM

haha, thats what im talkin about...i've been trying to keep it to the parking lots more often lately, but you just dont get that thrill of rockin some sick **** on the street right next to people.

Old 07-13-2007, 10:14 AM

ORIGINAL: stuntn_r6

haha, thats what im talkin about...i've been trying to keep it to the parking lots more often lately, but you just dont get that thrill of rockin some sick **** on the street right next to people.
+1

Quick Reply: WHERE do you stunt?