Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Weight Liftin annd Stunting

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 02:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Weight Liftin annd Stunting

yup yup

Old 12-14-2006, 03:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Err

ORIGINAL: jmhIV

the only thing that is going to help you become a better stunter is practice.
i concur
you get a work out by fixing your bike too...like Err...

SUP MANG...haven't read anything about your bike busting up lately...i'm going to call guiness book of world records soon!

Old 12-14-2006, 03:00 PM

man anticipation sucks! Here I am stuck at school with my bike sitting at home! Not to mention I need to work on regular riding skills before I start stuntin

Old 12-14-2006, 04:30 PM
Err

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

i concur

SUP MANG...haven't read anything about your bike busting up lately...i'm going to call guiness book of world records soon!

someones got jokes........haven't been busting it up because its been cold here, which means no riding....

minus a few exhaust leaks here and there the bitch runs great.

just got a new radiator fan too! that means i finally have a radiator fan to do some cooling!! yay! got a new M3 for xmas so i wont have to roll on a bald front tire(and yes its bald. no tread at all, cereally). its actually warm enough to ride around here too.....**** winter and all that it brings with it.....

Old 12-14-2006, 06:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i concur

someones got jokes........haven't been busting it up because its been cold here, which means no riding....

just got a new radiator fan too! that means i finally have a radiator fan to do some cooling!! yay! got a new M3 for xmas so i wont have to roll on a bald front tire(and yes its bald. no tread at all, cereally). its actually warm enough to ride around here too.....**** winter and all that it brings with it.....
WTH? you trying to bust a longest quote post over my longest quote post? not on my watch!

Old 12-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Err

i concur

WTH? you trying to bust a longest quote post over my longest quote post? not on my watch!

!!

Old 12-14-2006, 11:00 PM

i concur

!!
i think i missed something

Old 12-14-2006, 11:31 PM

ORIGINAL: JVracer04

i concur

!!
Me too, but I think it has turned into the longest qoute...

Old 12-14-2006, 11:43 PM

ORIGINAL: mferrari

i concur

!!
+1 on the longest quote and +100 on learning riding skillz b4 learning to stunt! learn the bike and become familiar w/ it and then it will be easier to learn how to stunt. try to find some local stutners to ride with. it always helps to have peeps around to answer questions for you and they might even give you some tips on how not to kill yourself.

Old 12-15-2006, 02:25 AM
Err

ORIGINAL: mferrari

i concur

!!
+1 on the longest quote and +100 on learning riding skillz b4 learning to stunt! learn the bike and become familiar w/ it and then it will be easier to learn how to stunt. try to find some local stutners to ride with. it always helps to have peeps around to answer questions for you and they might even give you some tips on how not to kill yourself.
good advice

Quick Reply: Weight Liftin annd Stunting