Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

watch out for the po-po

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default watch out for the po-po

So i just got out of jail yesterday afternoon [&:]

Cop took me in for "wreakless driving" and for some reason was a pure a$$hole from the get go, he threw me in the back of the car without handcuffs so i tried to get on my phone to call my boss and tell him i wasnt gonna be able to make it to work and the cop ripped the phone away from me saying "ill be taking that"

the cop that pulled me over was gettin off at 6pm so he handed me off to another dude that was pretty nice to me. He ask me "Didnt you need to call your boss?" and he handed me back my phone, and he talked to me the whole way to the courthouse about my bike and my Jeep and stuff

when I saw the judge at 4am the a-hole cop wrote on the report "at around 5:30pm on monday suspect accelerated quickly and proceeded to do a wheelie for more then a half of a mile down hwy6. suspect came to a hault in traffic where we approached him with our vehicles and he finally turned off the engine after I repeatedly asked him. (sorry pal, i had my headphones on) Suspects actions were very dangerous.

Then the other officer that actually took me to jail wrote "suspect was very co-operative and respectful"

i got out on a PR bond after sitting in 6 different holding cells for 18 hours in a orange jumpsuit

Just a fair warning fellas... look out even in nearby gas stations for cops... they'll come get ya

Old 11-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Default RE: watch out for the po-po

wow all that for just a wheelie....sux bro...

Old 11-15-2006, 02:22 PM

yeh im having a hard time gettin my bike outta the impound now

Old 11-15-2006, 05:31 PM
Err

hahahhahahha, ALWAYS look around before you hoist the front. i got nabbed by the 5-0 after a wheelie, luckily i was on my street so i just got sent home. the mother ****ers looked at me like i was from outer-space when i got off my bike. **** was priceless.....

Old 11-17-2006, 11:41 PM
Banned

So let me get this straight...

You were doing wheelies in traffic AND had headphones on?

I'm in the stunting section, maybe you guys condone this stuff in here... I'll just leave now.

*tiptoes backwards out of the room while shaking my head*

Old 11-18-2006, 07:36 PM

Dude don't wear headphones while riding, you ears are just as good as your eyes, especially when riding wheelies.
I don't do wheelies in traffic either, make sure the roads are clear, hit some countryside flat roads, or empty interstates (after hours traffic).
If you follow the first 2 rules, it makes my 3rd rule of thumb very very easy. Don't stop for cops.
They are not as fast as you, and on a clear road with no traffic, they have no chance of catching you.

Old 11-18-2006, 11:16 PM

well believe it or not i even use my cell phone while riding wheelies

cuz my headphones are just a stereo headset for my cell phone, so it plays music then if i wanna answer a call... just press the button and talk away, its just hard for ppl to hear me if im goin faster then 60mph, but at a 45 cruise, some ppl cant even tell im on my bike

Old 11-19-2006, 02:46 AM

now's a good time to stop talking on the phone and stop listening to music while riding wheelies.

Old 11-20-2006, 01:36 AM
Err

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

So let me get this straight...

You were doing wheelies in traffic AND had headphones on?

I'm in the stunting section, maybe you guys condone this stuff in here... I'll just leave now.

*tiptoes backwards out of the room while shaking my head*

you should try it sometime...

Old 11-23-2006, 05:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

never stop if youve done something major mane [sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

Quick Reply: watch out for the po-po