Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

poor RR

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: poor RR

[IMG]
Name:  IMGP0013.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  26.2 KB
Name:  IMGP0012.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  22.8 KB[/IMG]

Old 09-06-2006, 10:52 PM

You shouldn't take pictures when your nervous, it makes them come out blurry.

Old 09-06-2006, 11:26 PM

man that was a nice looking bike too, (before it was wrecked) I can tell you kept it clean.. such a shame to see a nice bike go down...

Old 09-07-2006, 03:44 PM

I have a front wheel with a brand new tire and some misc. plastics and parts for the 1000rr for sale if you need anything..

Old 09-07-2006, 03:48 PM

I have a brand new rr to and that looping it is pretty much my worst fear, but i know it will happen eventually

Old 09-09-2006, 10:40 PM

dont feel too bad buddy... i looped my bike in 2nd the other day

sad part is, i just dropped my bike in a parking lot 2 sundays ago (road rash is a b!tch)

this time i was in 2nd ridin it out for a while...then tried to stand up, when i stood up i got on my toes on the pegs, so this took away my use of the back brake

i think when i stood up i pulled a lil on the throttle, sent me goin over backwards at 65mph

i was wearing full gear and walked away without a scratch, but my bike was sittin in a puddle of oil cuz the stator cover busted, all the fairings except the upper were fooked and i broke my CF two brothers exhaust (my bike didnt flip or bang... just slid)

it should be back on the road after about 2 paychecks

wear ur gear tho... my joe rocket jacket was ripped to shreds and my helmet is missing about 1/8" of plastic on the left side, i cant believe i was untouched

Old 09-10-2006, 12:28 AM

Always wear the gear. A buddy of mine has a cousin that rides an R1, he has all kinds of different gear, but was just going to go around the block and didn't have on ANY gear on. He lives down the street from my friend, anyways he took out the R1 (you should see this thing, even though it's a Yamaha, it's an incredible bike with all the add-ons he's done to it) He got up on a wheelie and then noticed my friend was shoveling rock in the front yard, he hit the front brake before it was down, did about $2k worth of damage to the left side of the bike and he may need skin grafts for his arms....

Hope you get healed up soon!

Old 09-10-2006, 05:42 AM

I agree, wear the gear no matter where u go. Sometimes it seems like a pain to throw on the jacket, gloves, helmet, etc. But i'll take the extra time to do all that instead of laying in the hospital and getting the road rash cleaned(very painful). Hope U heal up soon and get back to riding!

Old 09-10-2006, 04:14 PM

The way I see it, it takes less time to put on the gear than to properly warm up your bike to go for a ride Ive started wearing a jacket again... its uncomfortable as all hell cause its way too small, but hey, every bit helps.

glad your okay... REALLY glad you didnt bump your head w/out the helmet.... you wouldnt be typing to us if you did... either you wouldnt be able to form sentences or you just plain wouldnt be here. karma was on your side... keep it that way with the gear

Old 09-10-2006, 09:41 PM

youre not leaking oil or anything are you? I looped my lost my 04 600rr on a standup when the peg gave out and saw the crack in my stator cover but didnt see the 3-4 inch crack going into the block...... check it out closely before you start buyin parts

Quick Reply: poor RR