Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

First video

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 05:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First video

this is our first video about a week after we learned how to do stand ups.... it is pretty outdated now.... we are way better but i think its still a pretty cool video, made it today and just got done editing it... watch it all the way to the end the credits are kinda funny... we added a little bonus audio in them.... leave us feed back on what you think and we are planning on making another video soon peace
Ben

http://media.putfile.com/Wheelies-60-29

Old 07-09-2006, 06:14 AM
Default RE: First video

NO REPLYS YET???????????????????

Old 07-09-2006, 06:34 AM

Yeah it works now LOL. Quality isn't as good as it was before, but it still kicks some a$$. Not bad, now we need to go and get some more.

-Jesse-

BTW thats me on the red/black bike LOL

Peace Out

Old 07-09-2006, 10:56 AM

can you guys give anny tips on steering a wheelie a little left or right in the lane?

Old 07-09-2006, 02:02 PM

looks really good guys. Can't get much better than that unless you're gonna do bp wheelies.

Old 07-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Err

the credits were awesome. FTP!! you guys have any recent footage?

Old 07-09-2006, 04:41 PM

[sm=hail.gif]

Old 07-09-2006, 05:36 PM

well in a sit down i steer with my knees on the tank, practice by steering the bike no handed just with your knees and upper body.
on stand ups i steer with my feet , if you wanna go right let up a little with your left foot , that will put more pressure on your right foot and will turn you a little,

well i had about 1500 miles on them pilot powers and i got a nail in my rear tire so , cant really get any recent footage till i get a new tire.
thats why i was burnin that f"er off.... me and jesse can do bp wheelies now but like i said, we learned stand ups about a week before we filmed that so that was about a month ago. we already got a nice idea for a new video that will be pretty damn sweet .... i am gonna have my tire put on this friday so give us a couple of weeks and we will have a new video for you guys...

hey comet hows it going??? hahaha little better then we were up in elkhart huh??? hahaha the walmart wheelies were still the best ever... hahaha.... we will teach you and cbrfreek how to do that next year haha talk to ya later....

the funny thing about the credits were, we went out there and were starting to film at the first place and we seen some people standing out side there house watching us so i went over and asked them if it was ok if we did a bunch of wheelies out here and they said " i dont care what you do, i worked for the fire department and have scraped enough of you guys off the road do what you want to do" then we went back out there about 2 weeks later and sombody did call the cops on us but we were done just in time. 2 min more of wheelies and we would have tickets hahaha so we got lucky there... the second place was at my buddys house so he dont care....

but that is how we do wheelies, clutching sit downs 1st and 2nd, one handed sit downs, stand ups. were not into doing slow *** circle wheelies we wanna go fast with the wheel in the air. have fun and be safe..
peace
Ben

Old 07-09-2006, 09:14 PM

20's, ur stand ups are pretty clean. but why a 5 minute and 40 second video of the same thing? and why such hard music?

Old 07-09-2006, 10:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Mike_Stunts

20's, ur stand ups are pretty clean. but why a 5 minute and 40 second video of the same thing? and why such hard music?
Well first of all thanks, 2nd this was only after about a week of learning to do standups and I don't know how to do anything else yet. We orginally made it for the post in the f4i section on 2nd gear standups. I'm going to be practicing some more soon to try to get a seat stander wheelie, and hopefully a spreader wheelie in the next few weeks. We will get better and the better we are the better the videos will be. We have an idea for a new one that we are going to work on in the next few weeks, but I don't want to give anything away but it should be pretty cool when we're done. And about the music? Well it just kicks a$$ IMHO and I'm sick of watching videos with ridin dirty playing in the background. Just my .02 but well mix it up on the next one.

Peace Out

-Jesse-