Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

dropped it last night (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: dropped it last night (pics)

thanks ryan.. hey man im gettin a new chain tomorrow morning.

wanna go ridin?

Old 09-01-2006, 07:57 PM

Rash is a bitch. That one thats deep enough to be white will take a long long time to heal. Had that on my right knee last summer when some idiot decided to cut me off on the hwy doin bout 70. Had rash all over my back, legs, left arm, shoulders, it sucked. Couldn't shower for like 3 days cuz of the pain lol. Now you jsut gotta heal up so you can do it again.

Old 09-02-2006, 01:07 PM

thumbs down for not havin a jacket AND helmet on, until you can master slow ones. Practice is when you're gonna go down man! Once you get to mastering them, I dont give a damn if you wanna ride naked. Well, I dont wanna see that **** either, but you know.
But until you get to bein a slow wheelie king, cover your **** up.

Drop the tire pressure and let us know how much that helps.

Old 09-02-2006, 01:13 PM

where is your gear??? your jacket could have saved your arm. i have seen many accidents and a lot of times the gear they were wearing saved their lives. a few months ago four of my friends went down in three separate accidents all within minutes of eachother and their gear saved their lives. mind you it was over 100 degrees out and the kid who got it worst was wearing the heavy leather jacket he had purchased the day b4 and if he didn't have that and his helmet he would have died. he had hemrages even w/ his helmet on.

Old 09-02-2006, 06:38 PM

Chica post those stories of whathappend to your friends, I want to hear it... btw did you ever get my INS msg? Am I just too big of a liability to insure? I thnk I either left it on this PMS or your MYSPACE PMS. But I only send like 1 PMS a month, I call it a monthly PMS cycle... (Joke)

Old 09-03-2006, 12:52 AM

ORIGINAL: ddvs

Chica post those stories of whathappend to your friends, I want to hear it... btw did you ever get my INS msg? Am I just too big of a liability to insure? I thnk I either left it on this PMS or your MYSPACE PMS. But I only send like 1 PMS a month, I call it a monthly PMS cycle... (Joke)

okay, i'll do a new post. i didn't get any pms from you...dunno.

Old 09-03-2006, 12:45 PM

here's link to post

Old 09-05-2006, 10:34 PM

GREAT EYE OPENER.. THANKS SOME OF US SEEM TO FORGET... [:-]

Old 09-06-2006, 04:13 AM

+1 on wearing a helmet but its just too hot to wear a jacket wear I live and rash heals it's not that big of a deal...Wear that lid though, I got in a wreck going to the gas station 2 blocks from my house, I got rearended by a drunk driver that was doing 45mph and I flew into the back of a stopped tow truck and hit head first and without a helmet I would have been dead...

Old 09-06-2006, 09:41 AM

ORIGINAL: Scott982

+1 on wearing a helmet but its just too hot to wear a jacket wear I live and rash heals it's not that big of a deal...Wear that lid though, I got in a wreck going to the gas station 2 blocks from my house, I got rearended by a drunk driver that was doing 45mph and I flew into the back of a stopped tow truck and hit head first and without a helmet I would have been dead...

not just road rash ya gotta worry about. i put a whole through my knee cuz of not wearing proper gear on my legs.

have you ever tried a joe rocket mesh jacket?? i'm sure it wouldn't hold up the same as leather, but a friend of mine went down at over 60mph with one and came out w/o a scratch. not to mention their cheap too... try this. i find it to be cooler riding w/ it than w/o it as strange as that may sound, but it's made that way.

Quick Reply: dropped it last night (pics)