Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

dropped it last night (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 12:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dropped it last night (pics)

well i was meetin my friend at the grocery store to go pick up some beer, and he was filling up his truck at the gas station they had outside so i was bored and decided to do some wheelies, did about 10 just fine... then i tried to do some slower ones

well i have a post in here sayin that since i got my new tires the wheelies pull... well they pull even harder at slow speeds

first one i popped up at 10mph... lil wobbley so i went for a 2nd round, almost hit bp and i got that sick feeling in my gut cuz i knew i just got the bike off balence

came down leaning toward the right side and i couldnt hold it up

i wasnt wearing my helmet nor the $200 jacket i had just bought because it was hot and i didnt feel like luggin it around all night (i usually never had a jacket to even wear) but i came out pretty decent, just some good road rash on my right arm and right knee, luckily i was wearing my gloves ... (yes, no helmet, no jacket but gloves) cuz those things were torn to pieces.

Name:  DSC00007.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  42.7 KB

Name:  DSC00008.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  33.5 KB

my bike was actually alot better then i thought it was, cuz the whole time i was sliding on the ground i was looking at my bike doing a spin on the concrete thinking to myself how bad i hurt her [:@]

i dont have frame sliders but the only thing that was really damaged was the side fairing... i got some scuffs on my blinker and rearview mirror and my brake handle got bent as well as my foot brake but they both work just fine still.

the only part that actually hurt was when i poured rubbing alcohol on it (ima swolja) , and yeh i was even drunk haha... and then this fine *** girl wanted to clean it out for me after i did that

and by the way... this hasnt stopped me, i was doin wheelies this morning when i left my friends apartment, the first one kinda hurt the bo bo on my knee then i got used to the pain... heh

does anyone know where i can get a new fairing for a good price... already checked ebay, none of those are in good shape and im lookin for a black one, then ill just put the silver decals on it

Old 08-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Err
Default RE: dropped it last night

dude is your wheel straight? whats your rear tire psi? if its still stock drop it down to like 25. then you won't wobble as much. also make sure your weight is evenly distibuted on the pegs.

and that rash isn't even bad homes, but boy does that **** hurt! i'll tell you this, if you can keep it covered in neosporin and bandages it will heal a little quicker.

i usually just wear a t-shirt when i'm out as well. i've gone down numerous times and haven't gotten ****ed up, but i'm probably running out of luck. i need to invest in some armor though, i hate rash.

i have the a-stars sps gloves (what ever the short black leather ones are...) and they are the best. they take so many hits and don't get destroyed. unlike the joe rocket gloves i've seen......

and your bike got away relatively okay b/c its a honda....but i'd get something to protect that motor. **** gets expensive when you fall.

glad you're okay, heal up quick. then go practice some more.

Old 08-28-2006, 01:25 PM

how do u tell if the chain adjusters are even? it only has the markings on the one side so really i dunno. I got my tire changed at Honda u think they would have put it on straight... stupid bitches

Old 08-28-2006, 01:55 PM
Err

i'd assume they would, they are a dealership for ****s sake. but we all know what happens when you assume.....

double check to make sure they're on the same marking.

tire pressure? <---this may be your problem if you're getting wobbly....

Old 08-28-2006, 04:29 PM

heres some pics of the bike... looks weird cuz i took the pics through a window... im still at work

someone help me find a fairing!

Name:  untitled2.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  5.5 KB

Name:  untitled-1.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  3.8 KB

Old 08-29-2006, 02:18 AM
Err

looks pretty minty to me.....i don't even own a fairing....

Old 08-29-2006, 01:24 PM

atleast its not too serious. enjoy the rash!

Old 08-29-2006, 02:20 PM
Default RE: dropped it last night (pics)

I just put my bike down goofing around as well. Hope you get your bike fixed soon i know how you feel.

Old 08-29-2006, 02:35 PM

Those rashes will scar up nicely, lol.
Good thing you only got some rash, could have been much much worse!
Always wear your gear man, I always do, reguardless of heat.

Old 09-01-2006, 06:01 AM

damn that sucks. i guess u could try north city cycles. they can order u stuff. their off of I-45 across from FRY's elec. their # 281 260 9444.

Quick Reply: dropped it last night (pics)