Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

dirt bike

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default dirt bike

so im thinkin about pickin up like a crf 150 to stunt on when my bike is broken, or i cant go to the spot, and to learn circles on over the winter, anyone think this is a good idea

Old 05-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: dirt bike

Personally I would go with a CRF250. The 150’s I have been on just seem to lack in torque and power. And you seem like you are a little bigger than me. Or you can go with a two stroke so you can stunt and do some FMX.

Old 05-12-2007, 09:06 AM

get a fiddy!

Old 05-12-2007, 01:26 PM

no fiddys mang, im not tryin to die

Old 05-12-2007, 08:50 PM

wouldnt hurt. there is a guy who does coasters for days at our local spot on a dirt bike. he has crazy brake control.

Old 05-12-2007, 09:08 PM

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

no fiddys mang, im not tryin to die
r u kidding?

Old 05-12-2007, 09:29 PM

no im dead serious man, we used to ride my old pocket bike drunk as **** and id end up doin the same thing on a fiddy, my friend jumped a speed bump and broke his collar bone on that little piece of **** drunk as hell last summer, if i have a 150 or something i wouldnt ride it drunk but a fiddy man? just add beer for a good time, anything that little i get hurt on haha

Old 05-15-2007, 05:39 AM

no im dead serious man, we used to ride my old pocket bike drunk as **** and id end up doin the same thing on a fiddy, my friend jumped a speed bump and broke his collar bone on that little piece of **** drunk as hell last summer, if i have a 150 or something i wouldnt ride it drunk but a fiddy man? just add beer for a good time, anything that little i get hurt on haha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Old 05-15-2007, 10:50 PM

LMAO

Old 05-16-2007, 12:32 AM

Yea so my buddy has 2 crf50's. One night last summer after about 10 beers a piece we were out showin off hittin jumps and doin stupid **** around the yard for everyone that was at his house and ending up colliding head on. He was pinned in 3rd on a bike that is now an 88 and I was on the stocker pinned in 2nd. Luckilly for us we got away with only some scrapes and bruises after colliding head. Bikes weren't so lucky though, both needed new forks haha. Those little bastards + beer = deadly ( but fun ) combination.

Quick Reply: dirt bike