Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

can someone help me

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 02:45 PM
Err
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: can someone help me

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC
oh and bigger ***** will help too!
those help

Old 08-11-2006, 08:10 PM

well i have big ***** so there you go hahaha..... anyways i just got done riding and i almost died like 4 times but it was fun( a dog ran out in front of me and tried to attack my tire, then about 35ft later i deer ran out into the road, then i almost wrecked doing a tank wheelie the bike turned to the left all of a sudden must have been off balance , then i was doing a stand up and forgot a corner was coming up and locked up the back wheel for about 30ft) other then that i had a blast hahahah....

if you can do power wheelies you can clutch them up the only difference is that you are going slower and the bike comes up faster..... make sure you let some air out of your tire... i run mine at about 32 give or take.... some people run less but i like 32...... in first i go about 15-20mph and then clutch it up(sit downs). in second about 26-38 mph (stand ups)....any slower and it is hard to get up and unstable and any faster you dont need to clutch it, just give it gas or blip the throttle.... that is what i found..... but i am -1 in the front so your mph might be a little higher..... 2-6mph i would guess(from a stock f4i)....on the thousands i dont know but i only ride my f4i, so you will have to use what you can from this..... start out small and then you will just have it down someday.... i dont really remember how i started to clutch it up..... if you clutch it and it hardly comes up, go a little more ,a little more and so on...... if you clutch it and it comes right up then bingo you got it..... its not that bad once it comes up if you pay attention with your throttle...... i hardly ever use my brake...... i just got new pads and its really really touchy so i gotta wait a while..... anyways i will try to answer questions that i have not answered and what not and maybe we will get out and make a quick how to video if we can....

peace

Old 08-11-2006, 08:48 PM

when you say 4000 to 4500 you mean to jump up 4000 more than what i was at to start.

Old 08-11-2006, 10:22 PM

i think he means to be runnin around 4 grand when u pull the cluch in. after that start easy and work your way up.

Old 08-12-2006, 06:02 PM

hey do you guys think a power comander will help smooth out the twich i get when i give it the gass.

Old 08-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Err

no a power commander will not help. you just have to practice (practice is the secret answer to wheelies, i swear.....). you need to develop throttle control...

Old 08-12-2006, 09:52 PM

that seems to be a little problem for me it seem to have a small jump in it. what i mean is the throttle comes and go's jumpy.

Old 08-12-2006, 10:29 PM

its only jumpy under 4000 rpms, anything above that is very smooth, you need to keep your bike above 4k rpms before poping the clutch anyway. If you above 4k and it feels jumpy, then you need to get used to the throttle. More pratice , less posting, lol

Old 08-12-2006, 10:49 PM

thanks will try to keep it above 4k

Old 08-12-2006, 11:09 PM

a buddy of mine had a 600gsxr wiht a p.c and he 12'd it trying a 3rd gear... but the crazy part is .. on the way out to the spot he wrecked at it wouldnt come up more then a foot.. p.c kicked in i guess and went up!