Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Bike setup for eveyone

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 09:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bike setup for eveyone

[align=center] Bike Set-Up[/align] [align=left] 12 BAR - Your 12 bar needs to be as wide as the bike, if not a little wider. (12-14 inches wide) thickness needs to be 2-4 inches. The wider the bar, the more stable it will be when it is parked or when your sliding on the tail. Click here for more pics of 12 bars.

[/align] [align=left] CRASH CAGE - freestyle integuinity A crash cage will help save your bike from damage when you lay it down. It especially helps eleminate broken cases. A crash cage is a must have. Click here for more crash cage pics.[/align] [align=left] [/align] [align=left][/align] [align=left] STEEL LINES - Steel lines help prevent brake fade. Brake fade is caused by normal lines expanding due to heat and pressure. When brake fade occurs the brakes simply stop working and will start working again when the lines cool down. AND USE Motul RBF600 BRAKE FLUID.

[/align] [align=left][/align] [align=left] SUSPENSION -You should make your forks a little stiff. turned them a few clicks harder so my suspension will not dive to much when I do stoppies. Also makes it a little easier on you when you put your front wheel down while doing a wheelie![/align] [align=left][/align] [align=left] smashing in the gas tank - A smashed gas tank is used as a dance floor, it makes tank wheelies, switchbacks, christ's and spindarellas much much easier, and safer! best way is to have a few people hold your bike up, then stand up on tank in christ position, then jump up and down lightly tel tank is caved in. also a good way is to do high chair stoppies. when you let the bike down from a stoppie your body weight will automaticly put force on the tank and cause it to dent in. this is a good way too, cause then your tank is more likely to match your butt! Click here for video & more pics.

[/align] [align=left][/align] [align=left] [color="#000000"][font="copperplate gothic light"]GEARING - Click here for http://www.thrustcompany.com/[/f

Old 11-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Default RE: Bike setup for eveyone

edited

Old 11-22-2007, 12:22 AM

What's your take on dirt bike bars? I'm about to buy an extra upper tripple for my F4i so that drill into one and still have a good backup.

Old 11-22-2007, 08:35 AM

Dam the wood spool stand that's taking it back.

Old 11-22-2007, 04:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

What's your take on dirt bike bars? I'm about to buy an extra upper tripple for my F4i so that drill into one and still have a good backup.
I like the feel, but I hate the look.
Name:  3sitdown.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  81.7 KB