Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

1 miler

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 08:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1 miler

ORIGINAL: brandonrs5

i was just wonderong how long it usually takes some one to be able to ride a wheelie for a mile cause i been practicing everyday just about for 6 months and i can barely get one a quarter mile and it tops out
Seriously,

go find a few people that can rock mile long wheelies and ride with them for a few hours and you will pick it up in no time.....

I use to suck......stil do alittle
but then i hooked up with afew others that could wheelie for ever and they gave me a few tips after watching me and then it just clicked and I thought to myself it aint hard.....I was just doing it wrong....also another option is to get a friend to record a video of yourself doing a wheelie and then watch it....I guarantee that you will be surprised that you are NO where as high as you think you are...then just get out there and go higher...rec vid...watch then go higher...rec vid...watch...go higher...before you know it...you will be rocking wheelies til you get sore forearms or the road runs out....

remember rear break will save your **** but you aint no where near that high yet..

Old 08-19-2007, 01:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea dude i def ment slower **** not highway

Old 08-20-2007, 12:53 AM

I figured you did. Just pointing it out to make it crystal clear.

Old 08-21-2007, 10:25 PM

Well I got some videoe of some pretty decent wheelies today but I still need to load them up on youtube. I dont think they are 1 milers but they arent bad. I kept getting arm pump really bad because I was doing wheelies before we started video taping.

Didnt really want to lose grip and fall off the back so I didnt let them last forever.

I will post the website when they are up