Street Fighters For the unconventional CBR builder.

Pics of On Point Performance Cluster mount for F4I

Old 05-18-2014, 11:35 PM
Default Pics of On Point Performance Cluster mount for F4I

I haven't seen much about the cluster bracket from On Point Performance. I know a lot of stunters zip tie the cluster to the frame. My bike is a canyon carver, and I want to be able to see my cluster easily without taking my eyes off the road.

On Point had excellent customer service, and were very fast. Also, the product is well thought out and well made. It mounts between the ignition and bottom of the top triple tree clamp. Install is as simple as it gets: pull the ignition, slip the bracket over with the cluster mounted using the stock screws, and put the ignition back on.

The install takes up to 10 minutes and can be done by one person. The one thing that held me up (I took about 30 minutes) was that my ignition was in the lock position when I took it off. Turn it to off before removing the ignition.

One thing to be aware of is that you lose the ability to use the ignition lock. Or you could use a dremel or any filing tool and enlarge the hole in the frame for the ignition lock. Then it would work again. I don't want to make that modification to my frame for fear of losing some structural integrity near the neck.

To note, it may put the cluster in the way of some stunts involving maneuvers over the handlebars. Also, some people are irritated with the gauges moving with the forks (I don't know why) and this bracket will move the forks.

Overall, this product is definitely worth the price of admission and the company is easy to work with.

Last edited by Rbach; 05-18-2014 at 11:38 PM.