Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

You too can look like a rhinos anus

Old 01-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You too can look like a rhinos anus

Or...how not to start a motorcycle apparel company. I thought Speed and Strength had a lackluster launch, but Rynus may take the cake. Or maybe I am just up in the night. After all, I did not download any of the pesky zip folder brochures...doesn't anyone understand how to sell things online? We want BIG pictures...lengthy descriptions of awesomeness...details we can see, okay. And change the name. Neat logo, but change the name...yes doctor, I believe the superior vena rynus directly attaches to the inferior coagulatory tri-phase rynus...

http://rynus.com/

Old 01-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Default RE: You too can look like a rhinos anus

Not bad...

Korean company... I'm guessing on any other language than english Rynus wouldn't sound like Rhino's Anus...

Gear looks pretty sharp too...

Wonder where/how much they will sell for...

Old 01-11-2009, 11:39 PM

Not bad looking, but they really need to get english speakers to make their site, and get spell check.

I liked the "THUNEDR" jacket, and the catchphrase "Jacket is clothed you with the most fashionable spirit."

Old 01-12-2009, 12:34 AM
July 2008 ROTM

Horrible website. Closed immediately.

Old 01-12-2009, 03:01 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They have an good looking product (and hopefully quality).....but their site trys to hard. A major site redesign NOT using ALL Flash.....and some more lengthy descriptions.....and it would help tremendously.

Old 01-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The site is actually nice, but they need a few fixes:

[ul][*]Add a black background for resolutions higher than 1024*768.[*]Add dynamic URL structure so linking can be done, currently you can only access the main site, which is very annoying.[*]Better translation, I like the, `Loading Accessing Database`. Redundant \me thinks.[*]They also need better product navigation, I was annoyed after the 2nd item and stopped browsing.
[/ul]

Old 01-13-2009, 07:30 PM

Notice how all of the jackets list "hard armor" in elbows then CE armor in shoulders as a seperate point. Translation: We were too cheap to put CE approved armor in the elbows. For the "rocket pants" (which I could see Joe Rocket taking exception to) "durable cotton looking polyester cordura chassis." I don't think I'd be willing to trust my health and safety to this company.

Old 01-13-2009, 07:38 PM

Well, I did not realize they are Korean, evidently, so the language barrier makes me want to forgive moreso than normal. But in order to launch product in the US, especially fashion (funcshion...ahahahaa! not clever), certain requirements have to be met.

Maybe they have a good product. Maybe they donĀ“t. All I know for sure is, a lot of animals get used in motorcycle marketing logos: rhinoceroses, scorpions, sharks, bulls, foxes to name a few.

Old 01-19-2009, 11:17 AM

If you look at the product names they are definantly going for a western them and did some research to come up with the names, how hard could it be to find someone who can do a good job with the translation?

Old 01-19-2009, 11:53 AM

high quality stuff there

Search this Thread