Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Yamaha service and quality Haha

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 06:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Yamaha service and quality Haha

Funny how people tend to trash other bikes so easily. I wonder how many have owned or spent time with other brands? I've owned most of them and I just bought a new Honda but it was close. The 848 was nearly mine, and I almost waited for the '09 R1. Read up on it, it's a badass bike.

The problem with the bike in this thread is the moron that didn't know how to handle the crate, not Yamaha's quality or service. That's freakin obvious, come on.

Old 11-13-2008, 06:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: TheX

Funny how people tend to trash other bikes so easily. I wonder how many have owned or spent time with other brands? I've owned most of them and I just bought a new Honda but it was close. The 848 was nearly mine, and I almost waited for the '09 R1. Read up on it, it's a badass bike.

The problem with the bike in this thread is the moron that didn't know how to handle the crate, not Yamaha's quality or service. That's freakin obvious, come on.
yea bish, come on! kinda same thing I just said. lol

I guess since its a honda forum people assume everyone will be biased. Hell I'd buy a Ducati any day Kawasaki is right there up on the list. Wouldn't mind a Busa sitting in the garage either.

Old 11-13-2008, 06:16 PM

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

Wouldn't mind a Busa sitting in the garage either.
I ride with a guy that races a 600RR but takes the Busa out in the twisties. He rides the **** outta that thing. I would love to have one sitting around for those days when I want to ride something different.

Old 11-14-2008, 06:28 PM

damn that sucks

Old 11-14-2008, 08:41 PM

I bet the Crate was dropped off the truck

Old 11-15-2008, 03:33 AM

Damn, i've seen bikes take highsides better than that bike turned out. [>:]

Old 11-17-2008, 08:29 AM

Funny how people tend to trash other bikes so easily. I wonder how many have owned or spent time with other brands? I've owned most of them and I just bought a new Honda but it was close. The 848 was nearly mine, and I almost waited for the '09 R1. Read up on it, it's a badass bike. The problem with the bike in this thread is the moron that didn't know how to handle the crate, not Yamaha's quality or service. That's freakin obvious, come on.
Thats right you wonder how many people spent time with other brands. I have had the pleasure of riding Kaw's Suzuki's and Yamaha's as well. I have enjoyed all of them and am not trashing any of them, If I didn't owna honda I would be in the saddle of an r6. I have always like the way they are styled and the way they handle. Don't sit there and think you are the only one who is privelaged enough to ride other bikes. Don't sit there and talk about how quick people are to trash other brands when you have done the same thing in other threads. As far as someone from Yamaha not knowing how to handle a crate that does deal with their service, whether it is service in the parts department, managament, salesor warehouse it is their service.

I have stated my peice and if you want to come back at me your are more than welcome, don't expect me to get into a heated argument with you over the computer. I posted for reasons that suited me not to suit you.

I say to you sir, Good Day.

Old 11-17-2008, 08:37 AM

ORIGINAL: amRRussel

Don't sit there and talk about how quick people are to trash other brands when you have done the same thing in other threads.
Show me

Old 11-17-2008, 11:52 AM

they come with rim stripes and worn in looking rotors stock??

weird...[&:]

Old 11-17-2008, 12:59 PM

lulz wtf the reservoirs are in the trunk! brilliant!

Quick Reply: Yamaha service and quality Haha