Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

WTF!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WTF!

I would have just laid on the ground twitching after I landed and give em a scare. I'd probably get an ambulance pretty quick and I wouldn't get roughed up by the cops as badly I'm sure. :P

Old 08-17-2008, 06:32 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

ORIGINAL: TheX

**** him, next time he won't endanger other people and run like a po0sie.

He deserves what he gets if he runs.

+1

You choose to run, you choose to have a chance something bad happening to you.

You choose to hit a guy, you choose to get hit back

You choose to join the military, you choose to go to war

You choose to eat 3 bean burritos, a gallon of hot sauce, 10 jalepenos, you choose to have an exploded butt hole.

I you want to run from the cops and just get a slap on the wrist then move to Europe.
HAHAHA! sweet jesus that is terrible!

On the topic of discussion though, you guys are out of your minds... That guy could have been easely killed from that. He obviously wasnt running because of anything major, he just didnt want to get caught for the weed he had in his pocket. So they had no good reason to ram his *** into the underworld.

The cops arn't allowed to chase people that are running that fast these days for too long, so the chase would have ended soon enough. They would have gotten his liscense plate number and put a warrent out for his arrest and he would be running for the rest of his days. No need to try to farken kill the man because of weed. That is called "Unnessassary Use of Force" and I'm sure the police officer that did that got fired, demoted, are at LEAST a good *** chewing.

Rider did some AWESOME flips by the way, reminded me of the olympics

Old 08-17-2008, 06:50 PM

ORIGINAL: MuSiC

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

ORIGINAL: TheX

**** him, next time he won't endanger other people and run like a po0sie.

He deserves what he gets if he runs.

+1

You choose to run, you choose to have a chance something bad happening to you.

You choose to hit a guy, you choose to get hit back

You choose to join the military, you choose to go to war

You choose to eat 3 bean burritos, a gallon of hot sauce, 10 jalepenos, you choose to have an exploded butt hole.

I you want to run from the cops and just get a slap on the wrist then move to Europe.
HAHAHA! sweet jesus that is terrible!

On the topic of discussion though, you guys are out of your minds... That guy could have been easely killed from that. He obviously wasnt running because of anything major, he just didnt want to get caught for the weed he had in his pocket. So they had no good reason to ram his *** into the underworld.

The cops arn't allowed to chase people that are running that fast these days for too long, so the chase would have ended soon enough. They would have gotten his liscense plate number and put a warrent out for his arrest and he would be running for the rest of his days. No need to try to farken kill the man because of weed. That is called "Unnessassary Use of Force" and I'm sure the police officer that did that got fired, demoted, are at LEAST a good *** chewing.

Rider did some AWESOME flips by the way, reminded me of the olympics
You know a cop yesterday had the nerve to tell me NOBODY gets away...***** they really want the general public to believe they have complete and total control over everything in their jurisdiction....i swear cops are the scum of the earth

Old 08-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The guy ran. That was his choice. Should we have let the motorcyclist continue on to plow into the side of a car and possibly hurt/kill that person? Why do we have to wait for someone to harm someone else to use force stop them? Why not stop them BEFORE something bad happens? The guy got what he was asking for. I'm sick of all the motorcyclists who think just because they're on a bike, they're immune to being stopped aggressively.

If you don't want to be rammed off the road........then STOP!

Old 08-17-2008, 10:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

The guy ran. That was his choice. Should we have let the motorcyclist continue on to plow into the side of a car and possibly hurt/kill that person? Why do we have to wait for someone to harm someone else to use force stop them? Why not stop them BEFORE something bad happens? The guy got what he was asking for. I'm sick of all the motorcyclists who think just because they're on a bike, they're immune to being stopped aggressively.

If you don't want to be rammed off the road........then STOP!
He wouldnt have continued on like a maniac, that is the whole reason why the cops arnt supposed to chase suspects when it turns into a dangerous situation where it could possibly cause the death of somebody. Yeah he shouldn't have ran, but they got his liscence plate number and thats all they need to find his house and arrest his *** the safe way, without having to try to kill the dude. The cops might as well have pulled their pistol out and started shooting at him... His risks would have been about the same, save the scratch his bike put on the police car.

Old 08-17-2008, 10:36 PM
VP

I hate to see a biker down, but when you run from the police, they have ever right to find a way to make you stop before you hurt someone other than yourself.

Let's say the police do nothing and let him run away... he's going to keep doing it again and again until he hurts himself or (what's infinitely worse) someone else.

Balance is a system required to keep everybody in check.

Old 08-17-2008, 10:44 PM

The reason high speed chases become high speed chases...is because the cops comprehension of danger assessment sucks, someone runs...and you have the plate number, let them go, get them a few hours later or the next day. And if you couldn't get the plate number and this person whether on a bike or in a car got away...tough ****, there are too many chases that escalate to what they need not to. triple digit speeds through residential areas....wtf its obvious the person will do whatever to get away...including endanger others...unless they killed someone or some other vicious crime like that...let them escape, catch them another time

Old 08-17-2008, 10:51 PM

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr

The reason high speed chases become high speed chases...is because the cops comprehension of danger assessment sucks, someone runs...and you have the plate number, let them go, get them a few hours later or the next day. And if you couldn't get the plate number and this person whether on a bike or in a car got away...tough ****, there are too many chases that escalate to what they need not to. triple digit speeds through residential areas....wtf its obvious the person will do whatever to get away...including endanger others...unless they killed someone or some other vicious crime like that...let them escape, catch them another time
agreed

Old 08-17-2008, 11:17 PM

Guess what. Since he's on a bike, he's most likely NOT going to stop cause the dude thinks he can out run the cops. Its fact since it happens all the time.

So music, you're saying its ok for someone to run from the cops if its nothing "bad" (per what you say), but if he did do something bad (per what you say), then he needs to be stopped?

Running is running, doesnt matter what the person has or hasnt done. The cops dont know why the person is running so they take it as the person has done something wrong.

Every person on here that says cops sucks, I'd like to see you as a cop for one day. Every person is deadly. A person can be quite the first second, then go ape **** the next for no reason and try to kill you. Bitch all you want about cops, but when something happens to you or concerns you, ya'll all bitch about cops not being there. Go cry to your mom. I'm sure she'll let you get back on the tit.

Old 08-17-2008, 11:21 PM

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr

The reason they dont do that is, the cop may be able to get the plate, but what if the camera doesnt. Then they cant prove that that person was the one they were after. So the dip**** can go out again and do the same stupid ****.

Sorry but if you're dumb enough to run then you deserve the punishment. If your the kid stealing other kids stuff, then you need your *** whipped. Not a time out.