Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

954 Wheelie Vid

Old 09-19-2006, 03:36 PM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 954 Wheelie Vid

This guy does some cool wheelies...with a hoodie on. Watch til the end ...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...31026802&q=954

Old 09-19-2006, 05:40 PM
Default RE: 954 Wheelie Vid

almost had to apply some rash gel at the hospital....people who dont wear gear make me sick, and then i think of how smart i am and how stupid they are

Old 09-19-2006, 08:47 PM

You guys know what that song is?

Neat vid... lucky he didn't fall!

Old 09-19-2006, 10:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Leveltwo

almost had to apply some rash gel at the hospital....people who dont wear gear make me sick, and then i think of how smart i am and how stupid they are
The vid is an OLD one from Team Outermost. Granted, dude has no jacket on... Please don't tell me you were talking about leathers, lol... Outermost are some of the best riders in the U.S. Ernie Vigil is in the XDL U.S. Stuntriding championship. They wear the appropriate gear when they stunt... But let me ask you a question.... Aren't you bored seeing stunters do slow wheelies in a parking lot? Well, us stunters get that a lot...and while we do hit the lots, sometimes we step up the danger/risk factor in our videos to entertain people... Don't even give me the "giving a bad example" speech, because we stunt in controlled situations most the time...then people complain that it isn't exciting enough. Stunters don't report their lot crashes to insurance 99% of the time, so we aren't the reason for high insurance rates... The people that are responsible for that are the new rider/power wheelie squids that worship Las Vegas Extremes.

Old 09-19-2006, 10:46 PM

Werd.

pretty nice vid.

Old 09-20-2006, 12:18 PM

2 questions after that: what's the name of the song again and is there a way to download these videos to your own hard drive?

Old 09-20-2006, 12:43 PM

ORIGINAL: F4inorfolkva

2 questions after that: what's the name of the song again and is there a way to download these videos to your own hard drive?
www.mekrew.com/vids/STREETS.wmv

Here is another from the same guys.

http://www.twbcompany.com/vid/THEISLANDER.wmv

Old 09-20-2006, 07:02 PM

ORIGINAL: TongWoo

ORIGINAL: Leveltwo

The vid is an OLD one from Team Outermost. Granted, dude has no jacket on... Please don't tell me you were talking about leathers, lol... Outermost are some of the best riders in the U.S. Ernie Vigil is in the XDL U.S. Stuntriding championship. They wear the appropriate gear when they stunt... But let me ask you a question.... Aren't you bored seeing stunters do slow wheelies in a parking lot? Well, us stunters get that a lot...and while we do hit the lots, sometimes we step up the danger/risk factor in our videos to entertain people... Don't even give me the "giving a bad example" speech, because we stunt in controlled situations most the time...then people complain that it isn't exciting enough. Stunters don't report their lot crashes to insurance 99% of the time, so we aren't the reason for high insurance rates... The people that are responsible for that are the new rider/power wheelie squids that worship Las Vegas Extremes.

+5294948388383

Why does everyone hate on people that don't wear full gear..Its not you body so get over it..It's stuntriding, if it wasn't dangerous everyone would be doing it..

Old 09-20-2006, 07:05 PM
VP

+5294948388383

Why does everyone hate on people that don't wear full gear..Its not you body so get over it..It's stuntriding, if it wasn't dangerous everyone would be doing it..
I have a pretty good reason... how about I pay $250 a month for full coverage on my bike

BTW I've never had an accident or a speeding ticket in my LIFE on any vehicle.

Old 09-20-2006, 07:24 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

+5294948388383

I have a pretty good reason... how about I pay $250 a month for full coverage on my bike

BTW I've never had an accident or a speeding ticket in my LIFE on any vehicle.
I have never had full coverage on my bike and I don't know any stunters that do, those high insurance rates are from all the squids that go buy a bike and have no clue how to ride.. It's a sportbike not a geo metro whats the purpose of having it if all your gonna do is drive the speed limit and sweat your *** off in full gear...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 954 Wheelie Vid