Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

A wicked deer video

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 01:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: A wicked deer video

yeah i saw that piece too, very faint and hard to tell, but i saw it clicking pause and play real quick to get a frame by frame. even when its paused you can barely see it there.

Old 07-15-2006, 06:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Armstrong

That was a piece of the deer. The fairing basically scalped the deers back and took a big slice of flesh out, I think that is what you see fly across his wind screen at first I thought the bike had severed the deers front leg off. The deer may have ran off but that in no ways says the deer will survive this accident. It probably ran off in the woods and died of shock.
It was a chunk of plastic, not a piece of the deer and how is he going to cut the deers front leg off if he hit it in the a$$? I would be willing to bet that the deer survived, I know people that have hit deer in cars going about the same speed and had a direct hit (meaning that the deer hit right in the middle of their car) and the deer lived and ran away. He hit the rear end of the deer so it probably just broke is back leg or something.

Props to the rider for staying cool and not putting it down.

-Jesse-

Old 07-30-2006, 10:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: scouperacer1994

At the end he yells f@#*k like he was pissed off, ill tell you what if i still had the bike beween my legs at that point id be the happiest guy in the world.

I would say he was happy he didnt lay it down, but once you got stoped I would be pissed too becuase now you have some repairs to do.

It happened so fast he didnt really have much time to react, glad to see he kept it up though.