Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

what i do when i must take the car.....lol.

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 03:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what i do when i must take the car.....lol.

Actually, you technically can't race in a parking lot. My friend actually got a ticket for doing that.

Old 11-17-2006, 03:50 AM

ORIGINAL: spdrmns

lol..technecally yes but it was a moded SRT-4 witch was proly pushin 400 hp.. if you really listin closly you can hear its blow-off valve when im comin up on it....
its still a neon, haha [sm=smiley2.gif]

Old 11-17-2006, 11:46 AM

lol.. i know.. but com on man what would you say when a neon beat you on your bike!

ya my cuzin got a ticket for reckless driving in a mall parking lot at like 11 pm for doin donuts in the snow!

Old 11-17-2006, 12:31 PM

lol.. i know.. but com on man what would you say when a neon beat you on your bike!

ya my cuzin got a ticket for reckless driving in a mall parking lot at like 11 pm for doin donuts in the snow!
i would not tell anyone! lol

Old 11-17-2006, 12:44 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: pawel

i would not tell anyone! lol
Ya, it's kind of like saying you got beat up by a bald, midget, proctologist...just keep it to yourself.[sm=icon_quiet.gif]

Old 11-17-2006, 01:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have 2 neighbors that have srt4s. one has a bunch of mods on it, i am about to build him a rack to mount his 2 10lb bottles of NOS and his methane tank. gotta love that stock whip!

Old 11-17-2006, 02:24 PM

hey man i hear were your comin from but, if sombody would give us a place to do this i would take it off the streets... if i had the resorces or the money to make a place myself, to do that kinda stuff i would! so dont critizise sombody for doing this kinda ****! its up to us and we are willing to take the risk of getting caught! so once you make a nice track and we are still on the streets THEN you can critizise us!

lets be serious.... you cant race a car in a damn parking lot..... and what do you mean by "private streets"?

and last time i practiced wheelies and dragin knee ina parking lot, i took a huge nail in my bran new tire!

hey Jack-off, your not the one taking a risk, your risking other peoples lives- too many innocent poeple
killed like that.....you wanna race be a real man, fork up a little cash, and take it to a strip

Old 11-17-2006, 07:00 PM

SRT-4's could get 400 hp very easily with a stage 3 turbo kit... my buddys VR6 maybe has 230 hp naturaly assperaited.. hes getting a Greddy stage 1 turbo kit soon too...

http://turbododge.com/forums/showthr...t=69973&page=4
(scroll down and you will see a red SRT-4 pushin 500HP!!!!!)

I scrolled down to see the 500 hp neon and the picture of lady that owns that car is this,

[sm=yikesomg.gif]
[sm=yikesomg.gif]
[sm=yikesomg.gif] SCARY
[sm=yikesomg.gif]
[sm=yikesomg.gif]
[sm=yikesomg.gif]

Old 11-18-2006, 06:39 PM

ORIGINAL: krash

hey man i hear were your comin from but, if sombody would give us a place to do this i would take it off the streets... if i had the resorces or the money to make a place myself, to do that kinda stuff i would! so dont critizise sombody for doing this kinda ****! its up to us and we are willing to take the risk of getting caught! so once you make a nice track and we are still on the streets THEN you can critizise us!

lets be serious.... you cant race a car in a damn parking lot..... and what do you mean by "private streets"?

and last time i practiced wheelies and dragin knee ina parking lot, i took a huge nail in my bran new tire!

hey Jack-off, your not the one taking a risk, your risking other peoples lives- too many innocent poeple
killed like that.....you wanna race be a real man, fork up a little cash, and take it to a strip
hey man im not going to argue with ya cause you have a good point.. but that aint going to stop me from doing it!

for the record i dont do that kinda **** in traffic!!!!!!!!! NOTICE HOW THERE WERE NO OTHER CARS ON THE ROAD EXCEPT FOR THE ONE I WAS RACIN WITH!!! you think i go street racin in the middle of the ****ing day!? i do it when there is nobody else but ME and who ever i am racing! The ones who do it when there is traffic and people ext, are the dumb ones that cause all of the accedents!

Old 11-18-2006, 08:13 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: rancidf4i

I scrolled down to see the 500 hp neon and the picture of lady that owns that car is this,

[sm=yikesomg.gif]
[sm=yikesomg.gif]
[sm=yikesomg.gif] SCARY
[sm=yikesomg.gif]
[sm=yikesomg.gif]
[sm=yikesomg.gif]
Someone actually gets a boner when they see her naked...scary though!