Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

what i do when i must take the car.....lol.

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 08:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what i do when i must take the car.....lol.

yeah i go to the 1/4 mile track very often. neons can be made to be very fast very cheap. so if your in your car and you can hear his turbo. hes gunna be fast.

Old 10-02-2006, 10:08 PM

Too bad they dont hold up very Long.

Old 10-02-2006, 11:34 PM

[sm=lol.gif] no kidding! good vid too

Old 11-17-2006, 12:03 AM

love the vr6's use to have a 91 gti vr6 that **** halls *** nice race!

Old 11-17-2006, 12:42 AM

Take it off the streets please. Cops are so **** because of people who keep doing **** on public roads. At least when I used to stunt, we took it off public roads.

Old 11-17-2006, 01:09 AM

Er, so where are the free non-public roads?

Old 11-17-2006, 01:22 AM

parking lots or private streets. We played around at a local industrial park after hours. The street was actually part of a freight company that doesn't work after 5pm and weekends. So we got permission to stunt there. The owners were nice.

Old 11-17-2006, 01:51 AM

hey man i hear were your comin from but, if sombody would give us a place to do this i would take it off the streets... if i had the resorces or the money to make a place myself, to do that kinda stuff i would! so dont critizise sombody for doing this kinda ****! its up to us and we are willing to take the risk of getting caught! so once you make a nice track and we are still on the streets THEN you can critizise us!

lets be serious.... you cant race a car in a damn parking lot..... and what do you mean by "private streets"?

and last time i practiced wheelies and dragin knee ina parking lot, i took a huge nail in my bran new tire!

Old 11-17-2006, 02:00 AM

Srt's owners should work on the suspension first before upgrading the power. Dodge handles like crap. I raced one srt-4 several months ago. He was telling me it pushing 450+ on racing gasoline plus he shaved off 40 lb of the car. Althought from a roll on he was not bad, was running right behind me, from the stop he was a complete toast, like 10 or more cars behind. At the next light he asked me if I got any upgrades , I told him it's stock except for the K&N intake. Oh, he also said he got no tracktion since his tires were bold. I drive 06 sti.

Old 11-17-2006, 02:21 AM

and what do you mean by "private streets"?
Residential or commercial private streets. I know a few private streets that are owned by a land owner. The private street is more like a personal drive way. Commercial streets are more like big access ways for freight trucks.

And yes you can race a car in a parking lot. My friend had an EVO and he would race one of my co-workers STi's at night. We'd steal some cones and set up some stuff like autocrossing. Btw, the IBM parking lots are quite huge.