Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Were have I been??

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 09:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

r u god?

Old 03-25-2009, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by james007torres24
r u god?
no where near him/her

but you can call me Jesus...LOL,. J/K

Old 03-25-2009, 04:29 PM

wow I would have to say they all look awesome I cant even pick out a favorite, they are all unique. Do you just do work on hondas or other bikes as well?

Old 03-25-2009, 05:21 PM

I thought about pealing the stickers off but the tank is painted.... I'd have to repaint and I dont really have the heart to start sanding on my baby just yet. I may very well do that when it gets another year or two of age on it. I like the all black look, I would have prefered my 1000rr and cbr racing stickers to have been white and everything else black but it is what it is. I like it this way too. You peeked my interest with that reflective tape. Did you do the design yourself or hire it out? I know companies like trim line do some aftermarket graphics for certain model cars and such, didnt know about bikes..... should be the same I would think, once they have the design, computer could cut all you want from what ever stock you want.

Old 03-25-2009, 07:17 PM

I was looking at all the wheels, and love all the color combinations. Is there a way to just paint the stock rims the 07 Blue? I would love a set of Carrozzeria's but just don't have the dough.

Old 03-26-2009, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by FITZ
wow I would have to say they all look awesome I cant even pick out a favorite, they are all unique. Do you just do work on hondas or other bikes as well?

yes i have done other bikes too but my heart and specialty is on the Hondas.

Old 03-26-2009, 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by Rod38um
I thought about pealing the stickers off but the tank is painted.... I'd have to repaint and I dont really have the heart to start sanding on my baby just yet. I may very well do that when it gets another year or two of age on it. I like the all black look, I would have prefered my 1000rr and cbr racing stickers to have been white and everything else black but it is what it is. I like it this way too. You peeked my interest with that reflective tape. Did you do the design yourself or hire it out? I know companies like trim line do some aftermarket graphics for certain model cars and such, didnt know about bikes..... should be the same I would think, once they have the design, computer could cut all you want from what ever stock you want.
actually, all you would have once you remove the tank sticker is clear it, it's the only sticker with clear over it but can still be removed without sanding.

when i say black i mean the fork tubes, pegs and brakets and so on.

the reflective sticker on the 600RR is a overlay of the OEM but in reflective that i make. i also have something similar as a genetic kit that fits anybike.

Name:  DSC09748.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  104.4 KB
Name:  DSC09732.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  116.8 KB

Old 03-26-2009, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by USAF600rr
I was looking at all the wheels, and love all the color combinations. Is there a way to just paint the stock rims the 07 Blue? I would love a set of Carrozzeria's but just don't have the dough.
i don't know if you would want to paint them, paint will discolor and chip in the near future. powdercoating them will be the way to go.

our local shop could match that paint to the powdercoat with no problem. (notice on the black and blue Chrome how well it match)

Old 03-28-2009, 01:46 AM

Are you selling that reflective grafiti graphics kit or is it available as an aftermaket kit from another company? I would like to know what it costs as I would paint my bike black in a heartbeat if I could buy that kit.

Old 04-03-2009, 08:40 AM

i've been looking around on this site on how to become a vendor but the answer to your question is yes, i sell those kits. i'm a vendor at 600rr.net or check me out at Metalscorpio.com

sorry Mods if i'm giving out too much information.