Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

WARNING!!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 03:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WARNING!!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!!!

ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

Man...I just couldn't imagine myself being put to sleep knowing that when I wake up I'd be missing a leg. Damn! Like James said, why exactlly did they need to amputate?
not a good feeling. I broke my arm throwing a baseball in 10th grade and after x-rays there was a "void" in the bone. Doctor did immediate surgery thinking it was cancer and the cancer syst (spelling?) could have ruptured. Told me there was a chance if they got in there and the syst had burst and the cancer could spread, they might have to amputate my arm. Turned out to be a benign (once again, spelling?) syst, non-cancerous. Now I have a metal plate and 5 screws holding it onto my arm. But was not a good feeling knowing I might wake without an arm

Old 04-13-2007, 04:48 PM

.... my mouth is dry from watching that... i almost threw up a little thinking "what if that was me"

Old 04-13-2007, 06:19 PM

A freind of the family lost his leg below the knee permanently when he took a friend's GSXR out...went too fast around a corner...and went flying through a barb wire fence. Lucky he didn't bleed to death...or get his head cut off.

He wears a prosthetic to this day of course...

Old 04-13-2007, 08:09 PM

ORIGINAL: bmg velocity

A freind of the family lost his leg below the knee permanently
I know this isn't a laughing matter but I found the "lost his leg permanently" part a little funny so it wasn't a temparary loss?

Old 04-13-2007, 08:21 PM

ORIGINAL: mccannf3

ORIGINAL: bmg velocity

A freind of the family lost his leg below the knee permanently
I know this isn't a laughing matter but I found the "lost his leg permanently" part a little funny so it wasn't a temparary loss?
I guess I should have said lost his leg completely...or that it was severed completely...or that it could not be re-attached...

Old 04-13-2007, 10:37 PM

Ok screw that crap... I heard rectal injury and felt really queezy and said screw this and turned it off.

Old 04-17-2007, 03:59 AM

****! I couldn't watch all of it. I'm hungry (or at least I was a moment ago) and now I can't eat.

Old 04-19-2007, 04:47 PM

Looked like a med-school training video. Or maybe a do-surgery-yourself-at-home video!

Old 04-20-2007, 11:37 AM

doityour self viedo....yeahi am ready to do amputees right here in the comfort of my home...lol..... cool video, not cool what happend tho i hate to see guys a messed up from bike accidents i have been lucky my 2 accidents and i dont plan on a 3rd...take your time ride safe and arrive alive

Old 04-23-2007, 04:29 AM

Thisis some sick **** [:'(]

Quick Reply: WARNING!!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!!!