Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Video of my wheelies.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 12:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Video of my wheelies.

Alright, let it fly. How bad am I? I have been riding this bike for 3 weeks now. This evening had the gf take some video, hey, she knows where the on/off record button is! The sun was going down and not the best light. By the way. I always wear the shoei, but since the camera was out, hmmm.

http://www.putfile.com/iamupononewheel

Old 08-22-2006, 12:24 AM
Default RE: Video of my wheelies.

dude, thats pretty solid hay, lookin good. not bad for 3 weeks of riding. i know its only coz of the camera, but dam, you should most definately wear your helmet, especially when stunting. having said the responsible. sick, wish i could ride em out, still growing the *****.

nice work

Old 08-22-2006, 12:30 AM

3 weeks on this bike. A Katana before this one.

Old 08-22-2006, 12:40 AM

not bad but -1 for no helmet. +1 fo rthe vid. looks like on one of the passes you got a bit squirrely! but good job. wish i could pull it up like that.

Old 08-22-2006, 02:00 AM

sounded like you were rappin it out quite a bit........HOW many times did you go past RED line??? and FOR SURE DUDE wear a HELMET!!! (there was traffic on that road too man......)

Old 08-22-2006, 02:08 AM

well you were really over reving it! not goooood....sence the camra was on what... you think your invincable when your doing wheelies? ahh..NO!
i would advise you to wear your helmet unless you want your girlfriend scraping your brain off the road...

Old 08-22-2006, 02:20 AM

I wish I could do a wheelie. I've been riding since April and am afraid to attempt it. Although I did try to attempt a wheelie on one of the MSF bikes some old nighthawk 250 I was going like 30 in 2nd and pulled in the clutch a little bit reved her up and popped the clutch. I jerked forward and that was it. hahahahaha How about some more video footage of like, say, your girlfriend, if she's hot. =D

Mike

ps im jealous

Old 08-22-2006, 02:34 AM

You need to pull it up some more and you would be able to ride that alot further. Looks about like what my wheelies looked like when i started out. I used to ride my F3 in staggered wheelies in first for a long ways. You could ride that whole rode if you get some more practice.

Oh and wear your damn helmet!!!!!

Your head it the one thing you want to protect the most and you werent showing much concern for it.

Old 08-22-2006, 05:11 AM

Not bad. Whats everyone saying about over reving? His bike has a rev limiter doesn't it?? But you could work on going a little slower, mabye between 15-20 mph and clutch it from there. No offense but your doing speed wheelies, which are low and they pick up speed quick. If you get it up higher you can ride them out alot further and not be going as fast. Not bad for 3 weeks though, keep it up and don't crash. Now you should try some standups. That way when you get them up you can see where your going.

-Jesse-

Old 08-22-2006, 05:32 AM

wow im surprised there arent a thousand ppl sayin u shouldnt do that and u might die doin it, wow that usually happens. Well good luck at gettin better at them, and be careful.

Quick Reply: Video of my wheelies.