Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Video 3/23/11

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 06:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Video 3/23/11

Was on my way to get my new tires mounted on at a buddy's house to mount Pilot Powers CT2. Chill ride. Nothing crazy. At work all groggy... Have a great day everyone!

YouTube - CBR F4i riding

Last edited by AmazinAznF4I; 03-24-2011 at 06:43 AM.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:05 AM
Old 03-25-2011, 05:06 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What a waste of my time, data, and brain cells watching the 2 minuets of that video. Yes i say 2 because i fast forwarded through almost all of it.

Old 03-25-2011, 09:14 AM

This guy! You wasted more time typing two sentences in telling me that you didn't like it than just omitting your post or just by not watching it. Sometimes if you can recall when you started liking bikes, you would watch endless bike videos and imagine yourself on it. There's a lot of new people looking for bikes and I can vouch for myself love watching cruise vids and seeing a bike purring along on the highway.

I think you wanted me be wreckless and dangerous on the highway and cruising was just... a boring vid for you. *Here have a cookie. Go away and let another person who is interested watch it*

Old 03-25-2011, 10:35 AM
2011 Ride of the Year

no need to fight boys. some of us like looking at other bike rides and others dont, lets just leave it at that.

imo if you dont like it, dont say anything and keep moving. but as we all know it, we are all critics who will have some negative comment for almost anything in this world.

nice of you man to post up something for those who like watching bike rides.

Old 03-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AmazinAznF4I
This guy! You wasted more time typing two sentences in telling me that you didn't like it than just omitting your post or just by not watching it. Sometimes if you can recall when you started liking bikes, you would watch endless bike videos and imagine yourself on it. There's a lot of new people looking for bikes and I can vouch for myself love watching cruise vids and seeing a bike purring along on the highway.

I think you wanted me be wreckless and dangerous on the highway and cruising was just... a boring vid for you. *Here have a cookie. Go away and let another person who is interested watch it*

1. It doesnt take two minuets to type two sentences.
2. when i first got into bikes youtube wasnt even a sperm in the ********* of the internet.
3. I prefer to ride not watch but for people who cant ride year round i understand.
4. I didnt want you to be wreckless but sitting on the tank while a friend trys to drive while keeping you in frame is wreckless.
5. I commented to kill time at work even if it only kills a minuet.
Last but no least i hate cookies im a brownie guy.

Anyways i never meant to offend you. Im just saying that there are literally hundereds of thousands of videos that show people cruising and i dont get how driving in a straight line can entertain so many people but whatever. Just my two cents.

Old 03-26-2011, 11:32 AM

ill pretty much watch anything having to do with bikes....makes me jealous u bastards hahaha...i did find it comical that the camera guy was all uppity about the glimpse of a cop, like riding a bike is some sort of illegal act that should be left to the shadows in the depths of hell....good ol reliable yaris lol

Old 03-26-2011, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93
1. It doesnt take two minuets to type two sentences.
2. when i first got into bikes youtube wasnt even a sperm in the ********* of the internet.
3. I prefer to ride not watch but for people who cant ride year round i understand.
4. I didnt want you to be wreckless but sitting on the tank while a friend trys to drive while keeping you in frame is wreckless.
5. I commented to kill time at work even if it only kills a minuet.
Last but no least i hate cookies im a brownie guy.

Anyways i never meant to offend you. Im just saying that there are literally hundereds of thousands of videos that show people cruising and i dont get how driving in a straight line can entertain so many people but whatever. Just my two cents.

haha. All good broski. When I do an east coast road trip down south this summer, ur buying drinks dude. I drink Sam adams, thank you berry much

Old 03-27-2011, 04:05 PM
July 2012 Ride of the Month

sh***tt well i liked it... pretty boring but it def killed some time at work... its all ready past five!

and where is this on the east coast virginia or something?

Old 03-27-2011, 04:09 PM

you need to slow down so they can actually get some good shots! thanks for sharing, always nice to see forum riders.

Quick Reply: Video 3/23/11