Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

for those of you that listen to rap

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 01:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default for those of you that listen to rap

you need to listen to this. truth be told i dont listen to much rap but this guy is one of my fav artists not just of rap, of everything i like... and ill listen to anything from johhny cash to hatebreed, carrie underwood to metallica mudvayne korn...

check this filmoe (filmore SF) fool out

Andre Nickatina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvjqVLxksdY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9iTcDK4JU

id put up more but gotta go meet buddy for lunch. let me know what you all think.

Old 01-21-2009, 01:47 PM
Default RE: for those of you that listen to rap

He's not bad. I dont listen to much rap but I am open to everything and do enjoy some rap. I like him but I think I like rap with a little faster beat. Is he a local guy from your area. I havent heard of him before.

This is a local guy coming out of pittsburgh see if you like him.

Wiz Khalifa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATnSCMm19sY

Its an edited version, and I think the unedited is much better

Old 01-21-2009, 04:36 PM

yeah he is a local guy but in the bay area there are tons of talent that dont have big record like zion i and sumothers but ill drive through town and hear people playing his stuff all the time, and a lot of people ino listen to him. if he got sum radio play everyone would love him. but no big label equal no radio time.

wiz khalifa hes got sum good lyrics going, but i think needs to have a little less chorus going. but hes good.

Old 01-21-2009, 04:46 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He0HJGj5l1E

one of his best

Old 01-23-2009, 09:28 AM

He has potential. But the sad thing isit sounds like a million other artist out there trying to get thier big break. It's very hard to get notice in the music business. It takes people like you posting up his talent so others can see and listen. Hopefully he'll get his big break soon. That being said sometimes being picked up by the big time isn't all that great either. Staying away from these big label companies gives the artist more freedom to express themselves. not just entertain.

Old 01-23-2009, 10:44 AM

im sure he makes enough money to b happy just by doing stuff in the bay anyway lol.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:07 PM

wiz khalifa hes got sum good lyrics going, but i think needs to have a little less chorus going. but hes good.
Yeah i agree. There is alot of talent out there but I think alot of them now a days are staying under the "hollywood" satus radar.

That being said sometimes being picked up by the big time isn't all that great either. Staying away from these big label companies gives the artist more freedom to express themselves. not just entertain
And most of the times this is exactly why..^^

But there has never been a big named rapper come out of pittsburgh. I am just holding out for the first big timer.