Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Taco Bell Drive-Thru (Literally) WARNING

Old 06-22-2007, 04:51 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Taco Bell Drive-Thru (Literally) WARNING

This story has been popping up all over the place on different boards the past few days .. I haven't seen it here (if it is, sorry for the repost)

Warning: If you have a weak stomach DON'T CLICK .. VERY VERY GRAPHIC!!

There's some stories as to how it happened on different boards but none are too specific other than to say the guy got into an argument with his g/f, got on his gxr with no gear and the following occurred:

You've been warned

On Saturday, February 18th, 2006 at 2:23 am Louisiana State Police, Troop B investigated a single vehicle fatality crash at LA 48 (Jefferson Hwy) and Upstream Street. The crash involved a 2006 Suzuki, GRS 1000 sport motorcycle, operated by Mr. Ricky Lee Villers (W/M, 21 yoa), of River Ridge. The Suzuki motorcycle was traveling at a high rate of speed westbound on Jefferson Hwy and failed to negotiate the curve in the roadway. The motorcycle then left the right side of the roadway striking the front of the Taco Bell building at the intersection of Jefferson Hwy and Upstream Street. The motorcycle then penetrated the front of the building and exited the west side of the building. Mr. Villers suffered fatal injuries in the crash and was pronounced dead on the scene.

Speed is a factor in the crash. It is unknown at this time if alcohol or drugs were factors in the crash. There was no evidence on the scene which revealed if the driver was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.

TFC Steve Volante is continuing his investigation.

Old 06-22-2007, 05:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Taco Bell Drive-Thru (Literally) WARNING

damn I aint ever had a "FOOT burrito"

Old 06-22-2007, 06:01 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WHOA.......

Old 06-22-2007, 06:12 AM

boi those taco bell employees really put their foot in that

Old 06-22-2007, 06:48 AM
Retired Moderator

HOLY S**T! Talk about haunting images. That's almost as bad as those pics of that girl that hit the toll booth in her dad's porsche, and I JUST got those out of my head. As soon as I saw the stomach under the vents and leaking brain, I didn't need to see more. [:'(] Now I need to watch a funny movie before I go to bed.

Old 06-22-2007, 12:35 PM

yeah, thats some nasty ****......what anidiot.

Old 06-22-2007, 03:19 PM

i feel bad for him and everything...but basketball shorts and a t-shirt? not like it wouldve mattered in this situation if he had gear on or not, but you could tell that he was a careless rider...it was only a matter of time

Old 06-22-2007, 07:44 PM

Looks like a suicide...who accidently goes in one side of a building through the kitchen and out the back through
a cinder block wall. After seeing his foot in the ceiling I think I'm off to ebay to look at boots....

Old 06-22-2007, 07:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

i feel bad for him and everything...but basketball shorts and a t-shirt? not like it wouldve mattered in this situation if he had gear on or not, but you could tell that he was a careless rider...it was only a matter of time
agreed, all the gear in the world doesn't mean a hill of beans with that kind of crash ya know

Old 06-22-2007, 10:15 PM

ORIGINAL: CBR1000

Looks like a suicide...who accidently goes in one side of a building through the kitchen and out the back through
a cinder block wall. After seeing his foot in the ceiling I think I'm off to ebay to look at boots....
Dont think boots would have done anything but made the foot look cooler[8D]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Taco Bell Drive-Thru (Literally) WARNING