Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Support Our Troops

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 04:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Support Our Troops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a30rJ...ted&search= and again... thanks!!!

Old 07-20-2007, 03:23 AM
Friend and Hero ...

First let me say I do not have an issue with the individual who posted this link. Myself and a lot of others have paid a heavy price for you to have the ability to speak your mind and believe what you choose and would never deny you the right to do so But now let me say I have already stated earlier my feelings concerning the support of the troops I have done two and half tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan which makes me more than a layman on the subject and this is a nice thread for the support of the troops and do not want to turn this into a political debate But I damn well think I have paid my dues to speak on this subject I would like to know where Trump gets the unmitigated gall to presume to dictate whether or not it was a mistake to enter Iraq this statement is based on What? His years of experience with the Diplomatic Corps serving abroad or his years of service with a particular Branch serving abroad are even from studying from one of the Branches War Colleges NO this political statement comes from someone who is even isolated from the middle class of his own country I have been to The Sandbox, South America and Europe and find his statements offensive and unfounded for the most part and would be quite happy to express that to him if given the opportunity he needs to stick to quibbling with individuals like Rosie O'Donnell . And It Should Be a Non-Issue Whether or Not We Should Have Deployed in the First Place or Not. We Are There for the Right Reasons Are the Wrong Reasons We Are There ! The Real Issue Should Not Be When Where Getting out but How to Turn the Whole Thing into a Success Story like MacArthur Did with Japan or At Least an Acceptable Solution like South Korea We Should Not Let This Be Turned into Some Political Quagmire like Vietnam Was in the Late 60s and Early 70s We Should've At Least Learned Something from That Mistake F@CKING PERIOD ! Sorry feeling a little PTSD tonight or maybe it's just pure frustration.

Old 07-20-2007, 08:55 AM

Excellent thread.

"Thank you" to the troops!

Old 07-20-2007, 04:32 PM

Much appreciation to the service people.

Hey Hardcorp...leavin' for MCRD in September...wondering if you might have any tips? Been running my *** off.

Old 07-23-2007, 02:47 AM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: Analog

Much appreciation to the service people.

Hey Hardcorp...leavin' for MCRD in September...wondering if you might have any tips? Been running my *** off.
Man just seen your post just PM me would be interested to know if you have your GT score yet and would like to know whether or not you have a parent or sibling with prior Corps experience as this would help to determine which Recruiting Depot you are headed to, always happy to talk to a poolee' don't know much about Hollywood Marines never hump the hills are watched the freedom birds fly. But damn well know my fair share about sand fleas, mosquitoes and wonderful soft terrain, but it's been about 10 years for myself just hit me up

Old 08-28-2007, 07:00 PM

Good post, thanks forall the support. Been to the mid east a few times, not Iraq yet, herein the AF it's different, I have to wait on a C130spot to open up before I can go as I'm a flyer, but to youSoldiers and Marineswe allwant to getupthere and fightthe fight, I'll be the first to sign up if the opportunity comes down.

Old 08-28-2007, 07:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Lvpunnk

Good post, thanks forall the support. Been to the mid east a few times, not Iraq yet, herein the AF it's different, I have to wait on a C130spot to open up before I can go as I'm a flyer, but to youSoldiers and Marineswe allwant to getupthere and fightthe fight, I'll be the first to sign up if the opportunity comes down.
I'm an Air Traffic Controller in the USAF! Should be deploying in January... hurrah!

Old 08-28-2007, 09:45 PM

Stay safe! Good luck on your deployment!

P.S. They'll get old real quick I promise.