Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

super squids unite!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 02:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: super squids unite!

There was a local cruise a few years ago (all sports cars and hot rods) and this one guy on a F4I showed up. He was exactly like this turd in the video. In and out of everyone, all the stunts you could think of, even getting off the bike at stop lights and posing some sort of "hey, look at me, I'm a bad *** and you're not!" pose. Going from one city to the next, he got out in front of everyone and we lost sight of him, untill......
We rolled into the town square to find his bike parked, and cops everywhere. Seems that doing a burnout in front of the courthouse is a bad idea. We all parked and waited. He was cuffed and in the back of a car. Turns out he had a warrant out on him from another state for an un-paid ticket. No license (because of un-paid ticket) and therefore no insurance. Looking at the bike, it had no tag (because of no insurance), and no turn signals because of dropping it learning all the bad *** stunts.
Funny thing is, I know him pretty well. That bike turned him into an idiot. I hate to say anything bad about him, but damn, he was acting like such a fool on that trip. I think he's learned a huge lesson though. BTW, he no longer has the (or any) bike.
He's going to get one later and get killed...[&:]

Old 08-20-2008, 03:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Kikepiz

There was a local cruise a few years ago (all sports cars and hot rods) and this one guy on a F4I showed up. He was exactly like this turd in the video. In and out of everyone, all the stunts you could think of, even getting off the bike at stop lights and posing some sort of "hey, look at me, I'm a bad *** and you're not!" pose. Going from one city to the next, he got out in front of everyone and we lost sight of him, untill......
We rolled into the town square to find his bike parked, and cops everywhere. Seems that doing a burnout in front of the courthouse is a bad idea. We all parked and waited. He was cuffed and in the back of a car. Turns out he had a warrant out on him from another state for an un-paid ticket. No license (because of un-paid ticket) and therefore no insurance. Looking at the bike, it had no tag (because of no insurance), and no turn signals because of dropping it learning all the bad *** stunts.
Funny thing is, I know him pretty well. That bike turned him into an idiot. I hate to say anything bad about him, but damn, he was acting like such a fool on that trip. I think he's learned a huge lesson though. BTW, he no longer has the (or any) bike.
He's going to get one later and get killed...[&:]
Maybe he'll have grown up before then. At least lets hope.

Old 08-20-2008, 03:05 PM

I agree!![8D]

Old 08-20-2008, 03:39 PM

my cousin is the same way. super-squiddy. he's got 2 R1.s one of them he races, and one of them he stunts. the one he races is pretty sweet. the exhaust is 3 inches from the rear tire to keep it warm. kinda sweet setup.

he gets pulled over all the time, but because he lives in california and because he's a marine, he always gets off. it'll bite him in the *** one day.

Old 08-20-2008, 07:14 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

^ Hopefully not in an injured kinda way.

Old 08-21-2008, 02:14 AM

haha flyou, i love the super squid.

so the guy that lives next door to me just reached uber squidness... he took out his son's old gixxer that sits in the garage (07) cuz his son now rides an 08 cbr. anyways i saw him about to hop on with a bicycle helmet.. so i ask him "hey you want a helmet?" and he says, na thanks and hops on and takes off. then i notice what he is wearing... burkenstocks sandals, kaki shorts, a button up shirt, sun glasses and a bell little kids bicycle helmet.... i was in awe.

Old 08-21-2008, 12:08 PM

Some of you people need to quit ripping. Yeah this guy is definetly a squid, but let's just leave it at that. He's got some skill with the wheelie, either way.

He should have edited the video properly so that it doesn't look like he's such a damm idiot.

Oh yeah, and the wheelies were the only cool part....all that other stuff, (like the laying down and the turning sideways on the bike), is stupid.

Old 08-21-2008, 12:50 PM

I dont know what you are all talking about. That has to be the best damn video i have ever seen. I mean no gear, wheelies in the middle of busy streets, running red lights. This dude has his **** wired tight.

YEAH RIGHT!!! WHAT A ****ING DOUCHE BAG!!!

Old 08-22-2008, 02:28 AM

rsracer, im sorry but if you think thats ok then i dont want your support on this site. i mean, ill rip on this guy all day cuz he is the DEFINITION of a super squid and the reason that i am hasseled by cops for riding like a normal, safe rider. yeah we all do a wheelie down an empty street with no cars and no people every once in a while im not gonna say i dont ever power it up, but there is no need to be a dumb *** while riding. this last reply may get this thread locked but i dont care. dont try to make bein a squid cool. anyone can power wheelie like ****e(no they werent skilled), and anyone can wear no gear and be stupid. it takes a real rider to drive well a

Old 08-22-2008, 02:28 AM

+nd safe at teh same time. (sorry for hte dp)

Quick Reply: super squids unite!