Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

super squids unite!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 10:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default super squids unite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMTUc...eature=related

anyone wanting to become a super squid, do exactly what he does!! wheelies in traffic, standups on public roads, seat stands, burnouts, even running a red light!!! dont forget teh s.s. apparrell including but not limited to a no sleeve jersey, shorts and tenis shoes! haha this guy cracks me up. too bad he is on a cbr

Old 08-19-2008, 11:26 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Default RE: super squids unite!

Power wheelies,barely bp, choppy as hell on the throttle.heck this guy even gives stunters a bad name. NO SKILL.

Old 08-19-2008, 11:48 PM

yeah.... but at least he can "walk it out".....lol. I now have a new least favorite song..

Old 08-20-2008, 12:04 AM

Iwould of shot him with a paintball gun when hedid thatjesus christ, you better pray mother****er.

you know we all do wheelies on the street once in awhile but with this ***-clown, he is in a jersey - putting his arms out like he is like "OH YEA, i feel good" after he pulls off a wheelie. And then to sit side-ways and grab his junk to the camera. HAHA does he think he is a stunter now? get the F* out of here.

anyways, this is a pretty old clip - from what i heard in other forums, he lives in florida and was killed in an accident from his stupid stunts. (i've seen this clip 3-4 times now) my comment is actually on page 13 in there.

Old 08-20-2008, 12:45 AM

well thats too bad he lost his life if its true, but at the same time he was askin for it. i mean its one thing to be a good stunter, but your right its all choppy and he was way to cocky. plus, a jersey and shorts??? come on...

Old 08-20-2008, 12:57 AM

it does show him replying to comments about a month ago but (just my thinking) it might be the camera man rather then the rider himself.

like 954 said, all he was doing was a bunch of powerwheelies (which alittle clutch action) and seems to me he was pulling up on the bars instead of push his weight down to bounce.

Old 08-20-2008, 01:21 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF was all that noise during the video? Made me want to bash my ears into oblivion. [:'(]

GORGEOUS bike, but a retard of an owner.

Old 08-20-2008, 04:37 AM

ORIGINAL: Vermino

Iwould of shot him with a paintball gun when he was doing jesus christ,
Wanna rephrase that lol

Old 08-20-2008, 08:34 AM

There was a local cruise a few years ago (all sports cars and hot rods) and this one guy on a F4I showed up. He was exactly like this turd in the video. In and out of everyone, all the stunts you could think of, even getting off the bike at stop lights and posing some sort of "hey, look at me, I'm a bad *** and you're not!" pose. Going from one city to the next, he got out in front of everyone and we lost sight of him, untill......

We rolled into the town square to find his bike parked, and cops everywhere. Seems that doing a burnout in front of the courthouse is a bad idea. We all parked and waited. He was cuffed and in the back of a car. Turns out he had a warrant out on him from another state for an un-paid ticket. No license (because of un-paid ticket) and therefore no insurance. Looking at the bike, it had no tag (because of no insurance), and no turn signals because of dropping it learning all the bad *** stunts.

Funny thing is, I know him pretty well. That bike turned him into an idiot.I hate to say anythingbad about him, but damn, he was acting like such a fool on that trip. I think he's learned a huge lesson though. BTW, heno longer hasthe (or any) bike.

Old 08-20-2008, 11:13 AM

super squid!

lookout mr. blue whale!

Quick Reply: super squids unite!