Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

some gangsta riders!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: some gangsta riders!

My guess is it was a case of gangsta cager...vs. gangsta bikers.

Let them shoot each other up. They give the rest of us all a bad name anyway.

Old 08-07-2007, 04:31 PM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

nice picture!! Name:  deathmetal.gif
Views: 19
Size:  452 Bytes

hey rrasco Name:  hellobye.gif
Views: 14
Size:  3.2 KB

Old 08-07-2007, 04:41 PM

ORIGINAL: urandaman

im with the ones who say if im getting shot at and cant exit fast or what not.. im gonna look for the ppl shooting and hit you into the wall.... your threatening my life... its just self defense...
I agree but youve never been shot at have you lol There is no lookin around its get the hell down.

Old 08-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: PHXf4i

yup, its a repost, but from what other forum's were saying is that the guy ran one of the bikes off the road or somethin and made him wreck.
i remember at one point someone was mid wheelie and came down on the side of his car, which is what resulted in the wheel mark on the left side of the car, but one guy did claim he almost ran him off the road, so that guy broke his mirror off and chaos ensued....i also remember the riders claiming he made one of them wreck over the median...some riders followed him to the PD thinking he was running away from the scene....either way, i think everyone involved was acting irrationally and irresponsibly....shooting at his car was definitely not level headed.

Old 08-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: bboi

ORIGINAL: urandaman

im with the ones who say if im getting shot at and cant exit fast or what not.. im gonna look for the ppl shooting and hit you into the wall.... your threatening my life... its just self defense...
I agree but youve never been shot at have you lol There is no lookin around its get the hell down.
hes right, when me and my brothers were like 14, we were walking through the woods coming back from a nearby grocery store, some guy tried to rob us at gun point, but he was like 50 yds away, so we booked it and he popped off a few at us (HARRY! You're alive, and you're a horrible shot!).....at that point, it is sheer panic and survival mode.....man do i wish i had a CHL when i was 14.

Old 08-07-2007, 06:02 PM

Why were the bikers carrying guns anyway?

Old 08-07-2007, 08:22 PM

20$ says the black guy was tailgating honking and nearly ran over one of the guys...

Old 08-07-2007, 09:00 PM

ORIGINAL: cbr_newbie

20$ says the black guy was tailgating honking and nearly ran over one of the guys...
sure he was still no justification for shootin at him.

Old 08-08-2007, 12:50 PM

ORIGINAL: bboi

ORIGINAL: cbr_newbie

sure he was still no justification for shootin at him.
I agree. If a biker shot at me while I was in my car, espescially if I had a passenger with me, I'd run them off the road, stop, and beat them to death. I don't care about the consequences, if you seriously endanger my life or the life of someone I care about, there will be consequences.

Old 08-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Err

ORIGINAL: TheX

Definite repost, and if the riders were blocking traffic on purpose and doing that crap they deserve to be run over...morons..
back to the shed with you!

Quick Reply: some gangsta riders!