Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

So I crashed my bike...

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 10:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So I crashed my bike...

Just a quick vid of the damage done after the crash, have a look.

Motorcycle crash aftermath. - YouTube

Old 04-23-2012, 10:23 PM

sucks bro, but glad yall were geared up!

Old 04-23-2012, 11:13 PM

Damn man thats rough, you had a good looking bike too. As always though, the important thing is that you and your girl are ok and you live to ride another day. Hopefully youll be getting a nice check from that guys insurance company so you can get back on two wheels, keep us posted. Im a fan of that shoei too, too bad its messed up but at least it did its job and you can get a shiny new one.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:20 PM

OMG, that sucks. Glad you two are ok, pull the liner on the inside of the helmet and look at the foam to see if it's compressed from impact, like where your girlfriend landed on her head. Also look at the shell for cracks, you can usually take your helmet to a local dealer and they will inspect them for free. Any direct impact and I think it's better to replace it though.

Did ems come and check you guys out? Might want to take a trip to the dr. just to get checked out.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by chambers
OMG, that sucks. Glad you two are ok, pull the liner on the inside of the helmet and look at the foam to see if it's compressed from impact, like where your girlfriend landed on her head. Also look at the shell for cracks, you can usually take your helmet to a local dealer and they will inspect them for free. Any direct impact and I think it's better to replace it though.

Did ems come and check you guys out? Might want to take a trip to the dr. just to get checked out.
Yea ems came and took my gf just because she landed on her head. We are both a little sore (her more so then me) but hey we are ok and I have my 250 still kicking around, actually insured it again today loi. I am kind of already missing the cbr though, who knows may just get a newer litre cbr next year.

Might as well leave you fine folks with some memories of the old gall, and thanks for the support.

Random - YouTube

Old 04-24-2012, 02:48 AM
Track junkie & modaholic

Thank go your both ok. But you gotta replace that helmet; get that guy in a cage to pay for it. Hope you can get back riding soon, the best thing to do after a bad crash is get back on a bike and don't let those jitters st back in.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by CJardine
Thank go your both ok. But you gotta replace that helmet; get that guy in a cage to pay for it. Hope you can get back riding soon, the best thing to do after a bad crash is get back on a bike and don't let those jitters st back in.
Replace the helmet for sure, I doubt any shop will tell you to keep the helmet even though there is no crack found by naked eye just because liability issues. On the other hand, glad to hear you both are okay.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry to hear that happened to you & your girl. Hope you both are back to 100% asap.

Old 04-25-2012, 02:04 AM

where did the crash happen, i live around the same area

Old 04-25-2012, 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by TheCult
where did the crash happen, i live around the same area
Steels ave just before 407 bridge.

Quick Reply: So I crashed my bike...